11

Olivia and Camila pulled up at Daisy's and Olivia turned to Camila before getting out of the car.

"Don't fuck this one up, okay?" Olivia said and Camila nodded.

They both got out of the car and Camila followed Olivia into the yard, the yard was full of unfamiliar faces and Camila already hated it.

"Hey guys" Daisy said walking over to greet the two.

"Hey" Olivia said smiling at Daisy.

"It's good to see you both" Daisy said staring right at Camila.

"It's good to see you too" Camila said with a smile and made eye contact with Daisy.

Olivia noticed the two having a moment and quietly snuck off.

"You look good" Daisy said stepping closer to Camila.

Camila barely knew Daisy but she felt weak at the knees every time they were close.

"T-thankyou, so do you" Camila said running her eyes up and down Daisy's body and Daisy smirked.

"Drink?" Daisy offered and Camila nodded.

"Please" Camila said with a chuckled and Daisy smiled and led Camila to the drink table.

"Anything in particular?" Daisy asked and Camila smiled.

"Anything to get me drunk and forget the horrible start to the day I've had" Camila said with a chuckle and Daisy handed her a beer and Camila smiled.

"Bad day?" Daisy asked and Camila nodded and chugged her beer. "Clearly" daisy chuckled refilling her cup.

"The worst" Camila said taking a drink and Daisy frowned.

"Why?" Daisy asked and Camila sighed.

"I ended things with Lucy, well I stopped things with her I don't even know what I done" Camila chuckled taking another drink of her beer.

"Are you okay?" Daisy asked and Camila smiled.

"I will be once you get me drunk and once you're drunk with me" Camila said finishing her beer and pouring herself another one.

"Let's do it" daisy chuckled and poured her and Camila two shots each.

Camila's shots were gone instantly and Daisy looked at her in amazement when taking her own.

"Beer pong?" Daisy asked and Camila smiled.

"Sure" Camila replied.

30 minutes or so later the pair and most of the other guests were so drunk, they probably wouldn't remember their name.

Dinah and Lauren and Ally arrived and Olivia groaned when she saw them.

Daisy noticed them walking in and squealed.

"Dinah" Daisy shouted and stumbled her way over and wrapped her arms around Dinah.

Camila slowly made her way over to the trio and looked at Lauren.

"Jesus" Camila whispered running her eyes up and down Lauren's body.

No one else notice well except from Lauren who didn't know how to respond so she just acted as if she didn't notice.

"Dinah" Camila said with a smile and fell into her arms and chuckled.

"Camila you okay?" Dinah asked and Camila stood up and stumbled a bit.

"Yeah I'm great" she said with a smile and glanced at Daisy who was looking directly at her.

"Camila come with me" Daisy said and held her hand out for Camila.

Camila smiled and took her hand and began walking off with her, Daisy wrapped her arm around Camila's waist to keep her supported and she glanced back at Dinah and winked.

Dinah frowned.

"Aww Camila what are you getting yourself into" Dinah sighed and looked at Olivia who was smirking at her.

Daisy took Camila into her room and lay her on the bed, Camila was giggling to herself and Daisy smiled at her and walked over to her.

"What's funny?" Daisy said and Camila turned to look at her.

"I don't know" Camila said and hiccuped and Daisy smiled.

"I was going to try make a move on you but you're too drunk so I think I'll leave it" Daisy said and rolled her eyes when she realised Camila was passed out.

Daisy pulled the cover over Camila and walked out of the room and back out to the yard.

"Where's Camila?" Lucy asked and it was clear she arrived just to look for Camila.

"Upstairs in my room" Daisy said with a smirk and Lucy groaned.

"Why is she there?" Lucy asked clenching her fists.

"She's laying in my bed I just took her up there a little while ago, she's taking a nap now" Daisy said intentionally trying to make it sound bad so Lucy would leave.

Daisy was wrong instead Lucy punched Daisy, and now they were rolling about the floor having hits at each other.

"Guys stop" Camila yelled stumbling out of the door with Daisy's cover around her.

"Camila?" Daisy and Lucy said in unison and they both shot up and ran over to her.

"Are you okay?" Lucy said.

"Why aren't you in bed?" Daisy said.

"Well you guys woke up with all the buzz going on out here" Camila said rolling her eyes.

"Did you really sleep with her?" Lucy asked and Camila furrowed her brows in confusion.

"No why would you think that?" Camila asked and Lucy looked at Daisy.

"She said yous did" Lucy said and daisy opened her mouth to speak but Camila raised her hand and stopped her.

"We never" Camila spat.

Camila couldn't believe Daisy was telling people they slept together especially Lucy whom Camila just dumped.

Camila scoffed and flung Daisy's cover at her and as best as she could she stormed out of the yard.

"Camila!" Daisy shouted and began to go after her when Dinah stepped in front of her and motioned for Lauren to go.

"Don't even" Dinah said and Daisy sighed and Lucy groaned.