16

Camila woke up by the torturing sound of her alarm blaring and she groaned and hit it off, she looked over and saw Olivia still asleep.

Camila quietly got up and went downstairs she decided to make Olivia some breakfast and some coffee and also to iron her clothes. So Camila done all of these things.

Camila crept back upstairs and placed the tray with the coffee and breakfast down and gently shook Olivia awake. Olivia's eyes fluttered open and she smiled when her eyes landed on Camila who was holding a tray with food and coffee on it.

"Morning" Camila said with a smile and Olivia smiled back.

"Morning, you didn't have do" Olivia replied her eyes flicking down to the tray and back up to Camila who was now grinning.

"It's the day we face everything we don't want to so I thought I'd try start it off right for you" Camila said placing the tray down and grabbing her towel and going into the bathroom.

Camila turned the shower on but then remembered she forgot her clothes, so she jogged out of the bathroom and into her room but stopped in her tracks when she saw Olivia.

"Shit...sorry" Camila cursed and turned her back on Olivia who was in the middle of getting changed.

"Camila it's fine" Olivia chuckled throwing on the rest of her clothes. "You can turn around" Olivia said with a chuckle and grabbed Camila's clothes and Camila grabbed them and walked out the room embarrassed.

Olivia watched Camila walk away and she couldn't help but smile.

They arrived at the place that neither of them wanted to be but both for completely different reasons.

Camila parked her car and took a deep breath to herself.  Before glancing at Olivia who was looking at her.

"You okay?" Camila asked and Olivia smiled.

"Are you?" Olivia replied and Camila nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine, glad to be back" Camila lied but Olivia seemed to believe it.

They both got out of the car and made their way into the school and for Olivia everything was the same everyone was smiling at her and practically drooling over her but for Camila it was different. Everyone knew about what Lucy said and about the incident at the BBQ so she mainly received looks of sympathy.

Camila walked over to her locker and Olivia told her she would be back as she wandered off to her locker where her friends were standing waiting on her. Camila sighed and started putting her books in and she closed it over and leaned her head against it closing her eyes imagining she was in a place other than here.

"Hey Camila" Dinah said whilst approaching her.

Camila composed herself and looked at Dinah with a smile.

"Hey Dinah" she said trying to sound as cheery as possible.

"You doing okay?" Dinah asked and Camila smiled.

"Yeah I'm just exhausted" Camila replied and Dinah nods not believing Camila but also not wanting to push her.

"I wanted to give you a warning just in case you wanted to like not see it but Lucy and Lauren and coming in just now" Dinah said trying to prepare Camila.

"I don't care, I'm over it" Camila said trying to convince herself that was the case because she knew she shouldn't be this effected by someone she hasn't know long.

Dinah opened her mouth to say something but heard the doors open instead and in walked Lucy hand in hand with Lauren. Camila looked at the pair when she felt someone slip an arm round her waist and she smiled when she saw Olivia standing beside her. Dinah saw what Olivia just done and smiled to herself and made eye contact with Olivia and smiled.