18

A few days later.

"YOU SLEPT WITH HER?!" Lauren shouted at Lucy who was trying to worm her way out of the situation.

"It was meaningless babe" Lucy pleaded and Lauren scoffed

"I'm done...we are done, get out of my house" Lauren said and Lucy chuckled.

"You have nothing without me, nothing at all, don't you remember, all your friends hate you" Lucy said and Lauren sighed.

"I'd rather have no one than be with you" Lauren said and opened the front door for Lucy to leave.

Lucy grabbed her coat and stormed out of the house clearly unimpressed with what just went down.

Meanwhile...

Camila was scrolling down her Instagram when her phone buzzed and she got a notification from @santanaL and she clicked on the message.

Santana: hey, I saw your cheer videos, they're insane, I cheer as well.

Camila: thank you so much, who do you cheer for?

Santana: I cheer for my school, Miami central high, do you still cheer?

Camila: Yeah, I moved from California to Miami I cheer for SouthWest

Santana: ooo our rivals.

Camila: we are?

Santana: Meet me for coffee and I'll tell you all about it?

Camila: sure

Santana: The shop near your school? I think it's called Grains, I'll leave now?

Camila: sure, see you there.

Camila sprinted upstairs put on a cute outfit fixed her hair and ran out to her car.

She pulled up at the coffee shop and walked inside and ordered herself a drink. She looked around the shop and smiled where her eyes landed on the brunette who she was meeting.

Camila grabbed her drink and walked over to the table she was sitting at and Santana stood up and gave Camila a hug.

"Hey" Santana said with a chuckle. "I would never usually meet someone I had spoken to for like 3 minutes but you were just too cute not to meet"

"I would never usually agree since you could murder me but you look pretty good yourself" Camila said with a smile.

"So we are on rival squads basically because, there used to be this couple who dated, one from my school and one from yours and we obviously go to the championships and then nationals and at nationals my school won and the couple broke up and ever since then we have both well both schools have hated each other since and sworn to never date anyone from the opposite team" Santana explained and Camila nodded.

"That seems a bit silly to be honest but wouldn't be sports without a good rivalry am I right?" Camila said and Santana chuckled.

"What's your take on the dating thing?" Santana asked and Camila smiled.

"You love who you love, you can't choose so I personally would pursue it with who ever I had the connection with" Camila said and Santana smiled.

"I hoped you'd say that" She replied and Camila smiled.

"Why?" She replied.

"Cause you're cute and I'd like to get to know you, I'm not saying date you or anything but I'd like to know more about you and see where it goes." Santana said with a smile.

"That sounds good" Camila replied biting her lip.

The pair sat at that table for hours talking and getting to know each other, the conversation flowed so easily and Camila enjoyed spending time with Santana but she knew she would need to start focusing on championships and nationals soon and that same goes for Santana.

Camila walked Santana to her car and opened the door for her.

"How chivalrous" Santana said with a chuckle.

Santana gave Camila a quick hug before getting in her car and driving away and Camila walked back to her car with a smile.

She called Olivia and hooked it up to the car as she drove home.

"Hey liv?" Camila said as Olivia answered.

"What's up?" Olivia replied.

"Are you busy? Can I come over? I have something to tell you" Camila said.

"Yeah of course come over" Olivia said and hung up the phone.

5 minutes later Camila pulled up at Olivia's house and walked inside.

"Hey liv, I just met the most incredible person" Camila said taking of her coat.

"Ooo spill" Olivia said as she sat down.

"Her names Santana and she cheerleads she goes to our rival school but she's so nice" Camila said and Olivia's face dropped.

"Santana Lopez?" Olivia asked and Camila nodded. "I used to date her"

"Shit I didn't know" Camila said.

"It's fine she is a lovely girl you should crack on" Olivia said and Camila smiled.

"Really? Are you sure you're cool with that?" Camila said and Olivia nodded.

"You've not had the best start here you deserve to be happy so if this is what you want to start pursuing then you should" Olivia said and Camila gave her a huge smile.

"I've only known her a day so I'm obviously not rushing into anything I mean look how that worked out last time" Camila said and Olivia chuckled.

They spent the rest of the night watching movies and talking about people they've dated.