9

Ally stood there frozen and Dinah crossed her arms and frowned.

"You have some nerve" Dinah spat and Ally grabbed her arm to tell her it was okay.

"Come in" Ally said and Troy walked in and Ally shut the door. "Would you like a drink or anything?"

"Waters fine" Troy said and Camila sprung up.

"I'll get it, Lauren can you show me where the glasses are?" Camila asked hoping to get a chance to talk to Lauren.

Lauren never said anything she just stood up and followed Camila into the kitchen.

"She has bottles" Dinah said running in grabbing a bottle then running back out.

Camila chuckled to herself and Lauren smiled looking at the floor, she liked that sound.

"I'm sorry for just walking away the other day, it was rude" Camila said and Lauren nodded but didn't make any eye contact.

"It's fine" Lauren said quietly.

"I just want to know why you don't even look at me or acknowledge my presence" Camila said and Lauren sighed.

"Something happened to me...something bad and you'll find out in time" Lauren said sadly.

"But I never done anything" Camila said and ran a hand through her hair in frustration.

"I know.. Usually I don't acknowledge anyone but you I mean I feel like I can trust you like I do with my friends but I'm scared to trust you" Lauren admitted and instantly regretted it.

"You can trust me Lo I wouldn't deliberately hurt you or anything" Camila said placing a hand on Lauren's shoulder.

Usually at this point Lauren would flinch and scurry out of the room but she never which she found weird. Camila smiled at her and walked out of the kitchen and Lauren followed.

They walked into the living room and Ally was staring at the floor.

"Ally I'm sorry... I miss you" Troy said crouching down in front of Ally.

Ally sighed and looked at him.

"Troy... you don't know how much I wanted to hear that but I think it's time I let you go and that's going to be so hard to do because I know I will always have a piece of me which is in love with you" Ally said grabbing his hand.

"We are good for each other Ally" Troy said, his eyes filling up with tears.

"But you never loved me Troy" Ally said as if she is realising everything in that exact moment.

"I love you Ally" Troy said and Ally shook her head.

"Don't do that" Ally said letting go of his hand and standing up.

"Why?" Troy said the tears falling down his face.

"Because you don't mean it the way I want you to and we both know you never have.....you were with me because we've knew each other since we were kids and we were supposed to be together" Ally said and Troy shook his head.

"That's not true" Troy said and Ally sighed.

"I've been in love with you since we were kids and every day since and you've always been the first person I think of and no one and I mean no one ever came close to you Troy. I thought it was mutual but now I know.....it's not" Ally said and the tears rolling down her face.

"I-I" Troy began but Ally shook her head.

"I think it's best if you go" Ally said opening the door.

Troy looked at her and disappeared out of the door and Ally closed it behind him.

"Ally" Camila said running over to her and wrapping her arms around her and Ally began violently sobbing and gripping Camila's sweater.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes before Ally's sobs stopped and her breathing slowed down and her grip on Camila loosened.

"It's going to be okay" Camila whispered and pulled back from the hug, Camila wiped away ally's tears.

"I'll tell you what my mother told me after my break up" Lauren said and stood up.

Dinah looked at her in complete shock and so did Ally.

"My mum would sit me down and she would say "sweetheart, I'm going to tell you something that no teenager ever thinks is true but you'll find love again and it will give you the same feelings as before and you'll love it but it will also be as painful as what you're feeling right now but you'll always find love and it will become more bearable and it won't hurt as much" and she was right" Lauren said and tears ran down Ally's face.

Dinah still looked at Lauren in shock and Camila looked at her in admiration.

They spent the next few hours comforting Ally and they decided to spend the night to keep her company.

"I'm going to get water does anyone want anything?" Dinah offered and Lauren stood up and they disappeared into the kitchen and Ally turned to Camila.

"What do I do now? Like without him?" Ally asked and Camila smiled sadly at her.

"It's going to be so hard and it's going to be the most painful thing you've been through. You'll think that you'll never find anyone else and that he was the only one. You'll cry yourself to sleep so many times you lose count and you'll get mad and break things and then you'll cry some more and you'll have some pretty dark thoughts. But eventually you'll realise that behind the dark clouds and rough weather there is sunshine and just like the sun gets through the clouds to shine you'll get through this. It will take a while but you'll be better off from the pain. Unfortunately the pain is something you have to go though before you get the strength to see the sun" Camila explained and Ally smiled at her.

Ally turned over and Dinah and Lauren came back, they heard Camila's words but didn't want to interrupt them.

"I got you water" Lauren said handing a bottle to Camila who smiled at her.

"Thankyou" Camila said and Lauren smiled and lay back down.

They fell asleep, all except from Lauren she lay there thinking about how trusting Camila would go and she was the only one who heard Ally's quiet sobs as she cried herself to sleep and it was breaking her heart.