1.5.1

Lydia pulls up to the movie store as Jackson sits in the passenger seat and I sit in the back. "Now, Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever, it is the best sports movie ever made." Jackson explains to us. "No." We both deadpan. "It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper." He tries telling us. "No" We answer again. "Guys, I swear to God you're gonna like it" He says. "No" We answer again.

"I am not watching The Notebook again." He yells in anger. We look at him and he sighs getting out of the car. "Go with him" She tells me. "That would be smart. Probably doesn't even know where it is" I nod getting out. I walk in to see him looking around. "Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" I hear him ask and I chuckle making him look at me. "Oh shut up" He tells me as I walk towards him.

"Hey, I don't want to hear it Hoosiers" I tell him. He glares at me and I smile at him. He looks around confused at how quiet and empty it was other than the noise of the television playing. "Is anyone even here?" He asks confused. I look around confused as well. That's when I get the scent. It was the scent of blood making me scrunch up my nose in disgust.

I start making my way towards the scent as Jackson continues to look around. "Is anyone working here?" He calls out. I stop in horror as I see a guy lying on the floor with three claw marks across his neck and blood dripping down his face. Jackson turns to me. "What's wrong?" He asks starting to walk towards me. "No Jackson. Don't come over here" I quickly warn him. He ignores me though and comes over anyway and stops with a gasp. He backs up in a panic and runs into a latter causing it to hit the broken light. The latter falls and the light breaks making all the lights go in and out.

I quickly help Jackson up, looking around defensively. The Alpha was here and out for blood. Jackson looks around in a panic. "Jackson listen to me. I need you to run. Get in the car and get as far away from here as possible. Do you understand me?" I tell him calmly. "What? I can't leave without you" He tells me. "You don't have a choice" I tell him. We hear a growl and I curse under my breath.

We both slowly turn around and there the Alpha was staring at us. My eyes widen as Jackson gasps. It growls at us and he grabs me hiding us behind a set of shelves. Jackson had no interest in this beast so he had no interest peaking from behind the shelf. I on the other hand was practically hanging out in the aisle trying to see this thing up close. I mean it murdered my sister. I hear another growl and get yanked back behind the shelves. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?" He asks me. "No. I just want to see this thing" I tell him. Some of the movies get knocked over on to us as I hear another growl.

I take another peak and watch as a shelf gets knocked over which knocks over another one and so on. The shelves were falling like dominoes and my eyes widen. I quickly grab Jackson and push him out into the aisle. Before I can do anything the shelves fall on to me and I'm out like a light.

~~~

"Hey." I hear and my eyes open but immediately close from the bright light. "Sorry." The person apologizes. I rub my eyes and open them again looking around. I was currently sitting in an ambulance outside of the video store next to Lydia while Jackson stood beside us. "What happened?" I ask not remembering anything. "We think you have a concussion. We found you under a bookshelf." The guy examining me explains. That's when it all comes back to me. It was the Alpha. I look over at Lydia and see her shaken up. She must have seen it as well.

The sheriff pulls up and he gets out of his car as Jackson start arguing with the EMT. He was complaining about wanting to go home. "Why the hell can't I just go home? I'm fine." Jackson tells the Sheriff. "I hear ya, but the EMT says you and Madison hit your heads pretty hard. They just want to make sure neither of you have concussions" The sheriff explains. "What part of 'I'm fine' are you having a problem grasping? Okay, I wanna go home." Jackson tells him angrily. "And I understand that." the Sheriff nods. "No, you don't understand, which kind of blows my mind, since it should be a basic concept to grasp for a minimum-wage rent-a-cop like you! Okay, now, I wanna go home!" He shouts angrily in the Sheriff's face. That's when I notice Stiles watching it all.