2.8.3/2.9.1

My eyes slowly open up. I was lying on my stomach. Someone was lying right next to me. It takes a second for my eyes to adjust to the lighting. But when they do adjust I flinch back with wide eyes at the scary sight. Mrs. Argent was looking down at me. "Madi..." I hear the familiar voice of Scott say weakly from beside me. I turn my head the other way to look at Scott who looked in pain. I turn back to Allison's mom as she looks between Scott and I.

"You probably recognize this device." She says holding up a small machine. "Pot used to be smoked in a rolled up piece of paper. These days, it seems like all you kids are given a free vaporizer with your medicinal marijuana card." She tells us. "Are you-are you saying...that you think...we smoke?" I ask her. She smiles down at me before holding up a container and sniffing it.

"This type of wolfsbane is one of my favorites. Lovely smell. You two probably won't think so." She smiles placing it in the vaporizer. "What?...What are you doing?" Scott manages to get out weakly. Smoke starts coming out of the machine as the room starts filling up with wolfsbane. "Isn't it obvious?" She laughs. Her face darkens as she looks at us. "I'm killing you." She deadpans. I look over at Scott in a panic. I push him off the table trying to get him out of here before he gets hurt.

"Go! Scott....get out" I cough out. Victoria laughs at us as Scott tries to get towards the door. He was too weak to move though. "For Scott, it's going to look like an accident. Like you had an asthma attack and couldn't get to your inhaler in time. Your school records show you have a pretty severe case of asthma." She says waving the wolfsbane into my face as Scott rolls on the ground trying to get the door.

"I haven't come up with the plan for Madi but I'm sure I can think of something" She smiles down at me as I cough weakly. "Stop!" Scott manages to get out with a cough as I notice him starting to shift. "Scott!......Go!" I wheeze. "Oh, looks like it's working." Victoria smiles as I start shifting involuntarily as well. I try to get up but Victoria kicks me off the table quickly as I groan. My vision starts going blurry as I try to get a glimpse of Scott.

"You know, I really just wanted to kill Madison. But I guess it's a two for one." She smirks. She puts her foot on my chest. "Alpha, Beta, but what are you two? Sure you two are working together but it's just you two. You're both Omega's. Pretty dumb of you, Madison to not be with your brother." She comments. "I've heard the cry of an Omega. It's a miserable sound. The howl of a lone wolf. Even worse with two." She says. I watch as Scott almost makes it to the door. He makes it out and takes in a deep breath of the fresh air as Victoria looks over at him.

She turns her attention back to me as she digs her foot more into my chest. Unfortunately she had heels on. Scott glances back at me before running off. I hope he's going to go get help and not leaving me here to die. "Aww...did he leave you? So I guess you're not working together then? That means you are an Omega" She comments. "I'm not..." I breathe. She takes her foot off my chest so she can hear me. "What? What is it?" she asks.

"You're....wrong" I cough. I roar out for Derek to hear me. It was weak but it was something. I fall on to the ground and cough in pain as I start losing consciousness. "I know...you don't like me...but please....tell Allison...that I'm sorry....and I love her." I manage to get out. I don't know what happened after that.

~~~

My eyes slowly blink open as I feel a hand in mine. I drape my arm over my eyes from the bright light as the hand squeezes mine. I look over to find Derek stood beside me holding my hand. "Madi..." He breathes in relief. "Derek. Wha-What happened? Where's Scott?" I ask worriedly.

"He's okay. He went looking for me when he got out of there and we heard your roar. Victoria poisoned you guys with wolfsbane" He explains and I nod. "I should have known it would've happened. Ever since she first saw me in her house she's had a vendetta against me." I sigh.