1.5.2

I open my locker as Stiles runs up to me. "What is it now Stiles?" I ask him. "Can I borrow your phone?" He asks me. "For what? Don't you have one?" I question him confused. "Yeah but Scott isn't answering me" He says. I sigh and take my phone out of my pocket handing it to him. He goes into my contacts and starts calling Scott as I get a binder out of my locker. "Hello?" I hear Scott answer and his jaw drops. "What you answer Madi on the first call but you don't answer any of mine?" He asks in shock. "Well Madi isn't annoying" Scott tells him. "He's right!" I hear Allison shout and I smirk at Stiles as he glares at me.

He start walking away with my phone as I watch after him. "Hey! Stiles wait! That's my phone you have there!" I call after him but he ignores me. I roll my eyes and close my locker going to find the idiot. I find him closing his locker before grabbing my hand. "What is happening?" I ask him with a sigh. "We're going to go talk to Lydia" He tells me handing me my phone.

~~~

Natalie Martin opens the door to Lydia's room and we see her lying on her bed looking at her nail in a blue nightgown. "Honey, there's a Stiles and Madison here to see you." Natalie tells Lydia. "What the hell is a 'Stadison?" She asks and Stiles and I look at each other with wide eyes. She just shipped Stiles and I. I thought she shipped Allison and I.

"Um she took a little something to ease her nerves. You two can... You two can go in" She tells us. "Thanks." Stiles and I say walking in and she walks out. Lydia turns to us and looks at us. "What are you guys doing here?" She asks. "We were just making sure you were okay." Stiles stutters out. "Hmm." She says smacking her lips and looking back at her nails. "A little something?" I ask Stiles mockingly. "Why?" She asks turning towards us again. She pats beside her and Stiles and I look at each other before sitting next to each other.

"uh...because we were worried about you today. How are you feeling?" Stiles asks as Lydia grabs his arm massaging it. "I feel fantastic." Lydia tells him getting her face really close to his. I feel his heart beat faster and clear my throat. "Lydia just a quick question..." I say grabbing a pill bottle that was being held by a stuffed giraffe. "How much of these did you take?" I question her curiously. "Just enough" She smiles putting her hand on my thigh making me tense up. Stiles takes the pill bottle out of my hand and starts reading it.

Lydia takes her hand off my thigh and watches Stiles closely. "I bet you can't say, 'I saw Suzy sittin' in a shoeshine shop' 10 times fast." Stiles challenges her. She looks at him like he's crazy and she knows how to do it. "I saw Shuzy..." She stops once she messes up. "Uh..." He says catching her. "I shaw..." She stutters again and Stiles and I both smile in satisfaction realizing we caught her.

He puts the pill bottle back where it was before as Lydia stares off into space. She falls back down onto her bed and I raise my eyebrow at her. "Lyds you okay?" I ask her. "I saw..." She trails off. "What? Lydia, what did you see?" Stiles asks worriedly. "Something" She answers still not looking at us. "Something like... Like a mountain Lion?" He questions suspiciously. "A mountain Lion." She nods. "Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, or are you just saying that because that's what the police told you?" He asks. "A mountain lion." She nods. "Stiles she's drugged up. You're not gonna get anything out of her. You know what was there" I tell him and he sighs.

He grabs the giraffe and shows it to her. "What's this?" He asks. "A mountain lion." She nods. "Okay." He nods putting it back up. "Mmm." She hums falling onto Stiles lap. "You're so drunk." He tells her before gasping. She grabs my thigh and squeezes it and I tense up again. I quickly stand up and try to hide my blush. Lydia sits back up and Stiles gets up as well. "Wow" I say with a chuckle. "I know" He nods.

We look at Lydia staring off into space. "Well we better get going Lydia. I'll see you later?" I ask her as we walk towards the door.. "Yeah, we'll let you get back to the whole post-traumatic stress thing." Stiles nods as he starts shutting the door. "Mmm. Stay." She says and Stiles swings the door open again. He looks at me confused and I shrug as we walk back in. He quietly shuts the door.