2.3.1

I hear a knock on the guest bedroom door of the McCall house as I'm almost asleep. I groan and put a pillow over my head trying to block out the noise. It was probably Scott trying to ask me something. The knock comes again a little louder and I sigh throwing the pillow off of me. I sit up and put my feet on the cold wooden ground as I rub my eyes. Another knock comes as I stand up. "Alright I'm coming" I sigh walking towards the door.

I open it expecting it to be Scott. "Yes Sc-" I get cut off as a pair of lips smash on to mine and my eyes widen suddenly feeling fully awake. Allison walks us into my room and closes the door as I start kissing back. "Allison..." I say kissing her as she pushes me onto the bed. She kisses me roughly like she was angry and taking it out on me by making out with me. Which I was totally fine with. I just wanted to know how she got out of the house or how she got in this house.

"What's....wrong?" I manage to say through kisses as I flip us over. She pulls away looking at me fiercely and I raise my eyebrow at her. "My father" Was all she said before starting to kiss me again. Of course it was her father. She grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head throwing it across the room and I smirk. I know she was mad with her father but I liked having sex with an angry Allison. I flip us over and reach under her shirt as we continued to kiss. I undo her bra and slide the straps down her arms. I throw it off of her before grabbing the hem of her shirt and taking her shirt off as well.

This was the first time I had gotten this far. My first time I was actually seeing her boobs. I stare at them with a smile as she smirks at me and starts kissing me again. She trails down my body with kisses before reaching my black skinny jeans. She un-buttons the button and starts slowly sliding them off of me. Once they reach my feet I kick them off as she starts kissing me again. I flip us over with a smile. "You know...If you wanted to...have sex...with me....you could have...just said so" I tell her in between kisses. "I want...to have sex...with you." She tells me and I smirk.

~~~

I walk into the girls locker room. I was so used to the boys locker room with lacrosse I felt out of place in the girls locker room. I open up my locker as the locker beside me opens. "Hey" Lydia greets with a smile. "Hey Lydia. How are you doing since..." I trail off and she sighs. "I'm just fine thank you" She tells me as I grab my gym clothes holding my hands up in defense.

"Sorry. It's just we haven't really talked since my uncle put you in the hospital" I tell her. "Wait" She says stopping what she was doing as Allison opens up the locker next to me. We could have our gym lockers next to each other because Gerard can't come in the girls locker room. And plus these have been our lockers since the year started. "That psycho that attacked me was your uncle?" She asks me confused. "I mean yeah" I nod.

"I'm coming over later and I'm giving him a piece of my mind-" "Woah Lydia. You don't have to worry about him anymore. He's gone" I tell her. "Well he could easily come back" She tells me. "Madi's right Lydia. And he's not coming back" Allison tells her. "You're only siding with her because you're dating!" Lydia snaps. "No- uh no we're not" I quickly deny and Allison nods in agreement. "I thought you guys said you were." "Yeah we lied" I tell her pulling my shirt off. "So then what are you two? Friend's with benefits?" Lydia asks confused.

"We're just friends" I tell her. "That doesn't look like it" Lydia says motioning to Allison. I look over at Allison confused to see her staring at my stomach. She quickly turns away embarrassed and I smirk. "It's true" Allison quickly says as her voice cracks. I put my gym shirt on so Allison doesn't drool over my stomach as I nod. "Okay. Whatever" She shrugs walking off. I turn to look at Allison as she glances at me.

"Really Allison?" I ask her with a smirk. "What?" She asks. "You know what" I tell her as she takes off her shirt as well. I glance at her stomach before clearing my throat and looking away. This time it was her turn to smirk. "Hypocritical much?" She asks and I roll my eyes. I put my gym shorts on before smiling at her. "Not at all" I tell her before walking off into the gym.