1.9.4

Stiles, Derek and I sit in Stiles' Jeep outside the hospital talking on the phone with Scott, who was currently at the lacrosse game. "Did you get the picture?" Scott asks curiously through the phone. "Yeah, we did, and it looks just like the drawing." Stiles tells him. It was currently on the speaker phone so we could all hear it. Derek grabs Stiles' arm so he could talk to Scott. "Hey, is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something." Derek starts saying as Stiles winces in pain from the tight grip. "Yeah some sort of inscription, or an opening on it" I add leaning into the front.

"No, no, the thing's flat. And, no, it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing. And where are you two. You're both supposed to be here. You're both first line." Scott says through the phone as Derek turns to me in shock. "You joined the lacrosse team? Without my permission?" Derek asks me in disbelief. "Not exactly. Coach saw me using a lacrosse stick and signed me up" I tell him and he glares at me.

I here Scott get hit on the other side of the phone by someone. "Aah!" Scott says in shock. "Where the hell is Hale and Bilinski? Huh?" I hear Coach ask. "Guys, you're not gonna play if you're not here to start." Scott tells us. "We know." Stiles says glancing at me. "Look, if you see my dad, can you tell him... Tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little bit late, okay?" Stiles says. "Yeah I will" Scott says. "All right, thanks." Stiles says hanging up.

"You're not gonna make it" Derek tells him. "I know." Stiles sighs. "And neither of you brought up his mom, either." Derek says. "Not till we find out the truth." Stiles sighs. "By the way, one more thing." Derek says. "Yeah." Stiles says. Derek grabs his head and slams it against the steering wheel as my eyes widen. He turns around and hits me in the arm hard and we both groan. "Oh, God! What the hell was..." Stiles starts to say. "You know what that was for. Go." Derek tells him.

"I didn't help him" I tell him. "Yeah and you didn't help me either. You went along with it. And you joined the lacrosse team without asking. Now the both of you go." He says. We both glare at him. "Go!" He yells and Stiles quickly gets out and then lets me out.

We both walk in and I answer Derek's call as we look around the empty hospital for any sign of Melissa. But we couldn't seem to find anyone. "Derek literally no one is here. We've been in here for like 5 minutes and I haven't seen anyone except for Stiles." I explain. "So you can't find her?" Derek asks me with a sigh. "Well that is what I just said. So I'm just gonna say yes" I smile sarcastically.

"Okay, ask for Jennifer. That's who's been looking after our uncle Peter." Derek says and I nod. I motion for Stiles to follow and we walk into uncle Peter's room to find that he's nowhere in sight. Maybe the nurses took him for tests. "He's not here" I tell him. "What?" Derek asks confused. "He's not here. Maybe they took him for tests" I shrug looking around the room. There's a moment of silence before he speaks again this time in panic. "Madi, get you and Stiles of out there now. It's him! He's the Alpha! Get out!" He starts panicking over the phone as I look over at Stiles with wide eyes.

"Stiles we have to go now! My uncle has been the Alpha the whole time!" I panic as his eyes widen. I grab his hand and walk out but we both stop in a panic as we see Peter stood in front of us and staring at us. "Hello my beautiful niece. And you must be Stiles." Peter smiles at us looking between the two of us. I hang up the phone and put it in my pocket as I step ahead of Stiles keeping him away from my uncle. Half his face was still burnt but yet he still had a huge grin.

"It's been you the whole time. You killed Laura, you almost killed Derek, and you bit my friend Scott. That's why when I found you in the woods near our house that night you didn't attack me. And you didn't kill me in the video store." I start naming off. "I could never kill you. You were always my favorite" He smiles. "Come on Stiles. We're going now" I say starting to turn around to leave. I find Peter's nurse though stood behind us which stopped us from leaving.