2.1.1

Allison and I sit in her car out in the woods making out. "Madi..." She says in between kisses. "Hmm" I hum continuing to kiss her. "Take it off" She tells me. I pull away in surprise as she grins. "Are you serious?" I ask. "If I wasn't I wouldn't have asked" She tells me and I smile. I start kissing her again while grabbing the hem of her shirt making her smile.

The window suddenly gets smashed open on my side and I get pulled out of it and slammed onto the ground. There was her dad, Chris Argent, looking down at me and holding a gun. He picks me up and slams me on the hood of the car cocking the gun.

He keeps his hand over my throat choking me and holds the gun in my face. "No, Dad! Dad! She saved our lives! Your life! Even when Kate shot her! You can't do this! Dad, let her go! Please let her go, and I'll do... I'll do whatever you want! Okay? I swear. I won't... I won't see her again. I promise, ever again, Dad. Please, Dad, please." She begs.

He continues to hold the gun in my face as I struggle to breathe. "Please!" She says again but he doesn't budge. "Please!" She says once again and this time he lets go and takes his gun away looking at her sternly as I gasp for air. "Never again." He tells her as I start coughing. He gives me a look and walks away as Allison starts crying. She lays her head on my stomach and sobs as I hug her tightly.

~~~

I notice the driveway empty and smile. I start climbing up her house carefully trying not to fall. Her window was open and I smile. I go to grab the window and get one hand on but the other one falls off. I almost lose grip on my other one but I feel a hand on mine and I look up to see Allison holding my hand and smiling down at me. "Hey" I smile. "Hey" She greets. "Little help here?" I ask and she giggles pulling me up into her window.

"How much time do we have?" I ask her. "They'll be gone an hour." She tells me before putting her lips on mine. I start kissing her back as she leans against her desk. She brings me over to her bed and pushes me down on it as we continue to kiss. She gets on top of me and starts kissing me again. We scooch further up the bed and I roll us over.

I sit up and she sits up kissing me and grabbing the hem of my shirt. She lifts it over my head. And we both smile as I pull her shirt over her head. I trail down her neck and start kissing her. I push her down and start unbuttoning her pants. I start helping her slide it off. She flips us over and starts kissing me before unbuttoning my jeans as well. I take them off and flip us back over as we start making out again.

I start trailing down to her neck then her boobs and to her stomach and start kissing there. I start trailing her up and down with kisses before reaching her face again causing her to pull my face down to hers again. She flips us over and next thing I know my hand knocks over the lamp beside her bed causing us both to look over. "Whoops" I say. She laughs at me and I start laughing as well. "It's okay" She tells me.

"I'll buy you a new one" I tell her flipping us back over. We start making out again as her hands trails up and down my back and grips on to my bra. She starts trying to flip us over again but knocks us both onto the ground. She starts laughing and I laugh as well. "That one was on you" I point out. "Whoops" She shrugs. She kisses me again but I stop as I hear a noise.

I sit up trying to listen. "By any chance do the right-side breaks on your dad's SUV squeak a little bit?" I question curiously. She sits up as well in a panic. "Yeah." She nods. "Well shit" I say. "Oh, my God. Hurry. Hurry." She says starting to help me up. She grabs up my clothes and shoves them into my hand starting to throw on her clothes. I climb out the window on to the roof trying to hide. That's right folks. I was on their roof in just my bra and underwear showing the whole neighborhood my body. But as long as I don't get caught it would be okay.