2.3.2

I take a seat across from Scott and he waves at me. I nod before suddenly getting ripped out of my seat and dragged over to another table. Stiles sits me down across from another lonely and quiet kid, Boyd. I raise an eyebrow at him as Stiles sits next to me. "What are we ditching Scott?" I ask him confused.

He ignores me as Boyd looks between us. "Boyd." Stiles nods at him. "You got the keys?" He asks him. Boyd holds out the keys and I immediately know what this is. We were all going to the skating rink later tonight. Stiles laughs and goes to grab it. He tries to take it out of his hand but Boyd keeps a tight grip. "This isn't a favor. It's a transaction." Boyd tells him.

"Right, yeah. Absolutely" Stiles says letting go of the keys. Stiles reaches into his pocket before placing a 20 on the table. "I said 50." Boyd tells him. "Really? I...I remember 20. I don't know. I have a really good verbal memory. And I remember 20. I remember that distinctive 'twa' sound. 'Twa-enty'" Stiles tells him as Boyd just rolls his eyes and I sigh. "I said 50. With a 'fa' sound. Hear the difference?" Boyd snaps. Stiles shakes his head. "If you can't, I can demonstrate some other words with the 'fa' sound." Boyd tells him putting his hands on the table.

"And once you do I'll go ahead and add the 'ha' sound because that's hilarious" I smile crossing my arms as Stiles glares at me. "You know what? I think I'm recalling it now. Maybe I just got it confused with 'fa-orty'." Stiles says placing another 20 on the table and I sigh. Boyd sets the keys down and takes a dorito out of his bag and eats it with an unamused look. Stiles sighs as he notices Boyd isn't letting this go. "Come on, man, have you seen the piece of crap Jeep that I drive?" Stiles asks him. "Have you seen the piece of crap bus that I take?" Boyd retorts.

"Okay you know what?" I say digging in my pocket. I pull out another 20 and place it on the pile before holding out my hand. Boyd hands the set of keys to me with a smile. "Thanks bud. Keep the change" I tell him grabbing Stiles hand and leading him back over to our table. We both take a seat as Scott looks at us curiously. "Got 'em. So, Scott, I'll pick you up right after work tonight, Madi, you'll come over after school, and we'll meet at the rink, cool?" Stiles asks. But Scott and I weren't paying attention. I got the smell of werewolf headed towards the cafeteria.

My jaw drops as some really hot girl struts into the cafeteria in a leather jacket, a short black skirt, a plain white top that showed her cleavage and some animal print heels. But the problem was it wasn't just any person. It was Erica. She was bitten by Derek and he gave her a new look. She walks over to a guy and leans down grabbing the apple off his tray. She takes a bite as everyone stares at her in awe. I quickly look away feeling guilty for looking. Allison was already jealous of her in gym. I can't be checking her out. I only have eyes for Allison.

Two hands suddenly slam next to me and I look up to find Lydia stood there staring at Erica. "What the holy hell is that?" She asks as Erica makes her way out of the cafeteria. "It's Erica." Scott tells her. All three of us quickly stand up and run after her. We run out the entrance of the school to see the Camaro parked outside of the school and Erica right next to it. She smirks at us before getting in as we stare at the two. Derek looks over at us before smirking as well. He drives off and I feel anger course through my veins. Of course he would go after her.

~~~

Stiles and I walk into his bedroom and set our bags down. He takes a seat on his desk chair as I collapse onto his bed. "Alright. So, I think we start with the easy stuff first and save the hard stuff for last" Stiles says. "What's the easy stuff?" I ask him. "Well according to your grades... World History 2." He tells me. "History?" I groan.

"You know you say you hate it but would you rather start with Chemistry?" He asks me. I quickly sit up shaking my head. "That's what I thought. Now get out your homework" He says pointing at me with his pencil as he looks down at his work. I start digging through my back pack and pull out my binder with a sigh.