2.6.1

Once Lydia had walked out onto the porch the Hale pack didn't waste anytime on getting out of there. Derek had sprinted off trying to find the Kanima to kill it or him (because it was Jackson). Boyd had taken the other two most likely to the subway station. After rushing out words to Allison about taking Lydia home and try to convince her to not say anything to anyone about our relationship, Scott, Stiles and I got in Stiles' Jeep going to go look for Jackson as well.

We follow Derek's scent to the iron works. Stiles stops his Jeep as he sees spikes in the rode. Scott and I waste no time on unbuckling our seat belts as Stiles looks at the spikes carefully. "What do we do now?' he quickly asks but doesn't get an answer as Scott and I run towards the fence. We both jump over the fence and leave Stiles as we run towards Derek's scent.

We hear roars and gunshots and hissing as we get closer. We notice Chris and Gerard as well as the Kanima. Chris was layed on the ground against the wall and he looked in pain. Gerard was stood in front of the car where the Kanima also was. Scott runs toward the Kanima as I run over to Chris. I help Chris up before turning back around to see Scott and Gerard having a very intense staring contest. I take some of his pain away as he looks at me curiously. I run towards Scott and break the contest by grabbing Scott's arm and taking off towards where the Kanima ran off too.

I know it was weird that I had just helped Chris up and took his pain away but I mean he hates me. I'm just trying to get on the guy's good side. Maybe then he'll approve of me. I am secretly dating his daughter after all. Scott and I walk through the iron works trying to find any sign of the thing. We approach the side of a brick building and take a peak. There were a bunch of guys lined up out front and a guy stood in front checking IDs. We were at some sort of club.

"Where did he go?" I ask Scott. "I don't know" He shrugs watching the people. I feel a hand on my shoulder and jump making Scott jump as well. "Stiles!" I whisper angrily. "Wait, wait. Sorry, I'm sorry. Did you guys see were he went?" Stiles asks us. "We lost him." Scott admits with a sigh. "What? You couldn't catch his scent? Neither of you? Madi?" Stiles asks us. "He doesn't have one." I tell him.

"All right, any clue where he's going?" Stiles asks. "To kill someone." Scott says. "Ah! That explains the claws and the fangs and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles says sarcastically as I glare at him and Scott scoffs at him in disbelief. He gives us an innocent look. "What? Guys, come on. I'm a 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense." Stiles defends himself. "Well find a better one, smartass" I tell him with a glare.

"Guys! Just help me find it" Scott tells us trying to stop our argument. "Not 'it' Jackson." Stiles corrects him. "Right now it's not Jackson. So I'm gonna stick with 'it'" I tell Stiles. "Does he know that?" Stiles suddenly asks. "Did anybody else see him back at your house?" "I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway." Scott brings up. "Yeah, but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test?" Stiles says. "Think about it you two. Okay, he was poisoned by the venom. But that's because he was himself. When's the Kanima not the Kanima?" I ask them. "When it's Jackson" Scott realizes and I nod.

Scott and I turn back to look at the line trying to find any clues. "Uh...guys." Stiles says looking up at the roof. We turn to him to see him slowly backing up. We go next to him to get a look at what he was looking at as well. "See that?" Stiles asks us as we watch a tail disappear into the building. "He's inside." Scott says. "What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asks as we continue to look at where he went in through. "Kill someone" I answer.

"I know who he's after." Scott chimes in looking back towards the line with wide eyes. I look over too and my eyes widen as well. "What, who? How? Did you smell something?" Stiles asks. "Armani" Scott answers. I turn to him extremely confused. "Armani?" I ask. "Danny told me his cologne when I tackled him at lacrosse practice trying to find the other werewolf" He explains and I nod.