1.8.2

So guess what? More questioning. If I did know where Derek was, which I do, then I wouldn't tell them. So there is seriously no point in trying to ask me at all. As I'm walking down the hall I notice Scott sitting by himself eating lunch. Where was Stiles? He starts smashing his head against the wall in anger. I watch as the wall breaks and my eyes widen.

I run over to him in a panic and kneel down in front of him. "What in the hell do you think you're doing?" I whisper. He was too busy surprised I was talking to him though. "You're actually talking to me now?" He asks making me give him a glare. "Well of course I am when I see you smashing your head against the wall about to shift any second." I tell him. He looks back at the wall and turns to me sheepishly.

I stand up with a huff and start to walk away again but he stops me. "Wait...!" He says and I wince at how hurt he sounded right now. I hesitantly turned to him. "Madi...I'm really sorry. I know it was an asshole move to throw Derek under the bus like that but I panicked. They were all asking me questions and it just slipped. Will you please forgive me and eat with me?" He begs with his puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine...But if you ever do something like that again you will regret it" I growl angrily. He holds his hands up and I smile. "I'll sneak into the cafeteria and grab some food" I tell him. "Sneak?" He questions confused. "Yeah because everyone is talking about me. And I'm pretty sure my crush is in there." I tell him but quickly regret it as he starts to smirk. "Awe Madi has a crush!" He teases me. "Oh shut up!" I tell him. "Who is it?" He asks me. "It's no one" I say shaking my head and crossing my arms. "Come on Madi" He tells me. "Hey I just forgave you. Don't make me take it back" I say pointing at him. "Fine.." He shrugs as I start walking away. "I'll just ask Stiles!" He calls after me with a laugh and I glare at him.

I take a quick peak in the crowded cafeteria before sighing. I just had to grab some lunch and rush out quickly. I put my hood up and huff before quickly walking in with my head down. It got sort of quiet as a bunch of eyes were on me. I ignore it and start grabbing some things for lunch tapping my foot anxiously. When I get up to the line I type in my number as the lunch lady waits. She sees who it is and her eyes widen as she looks up at me. "Are you-are you related to-" "Oh get over it!" I tell her with a growl and she quickly nods.

I roll my eyes and grab my food rushing out of the cafeteria to hear it get louder than it was when I was in there and I sigh. I rush over to Scott and take a seat. "How did it go?" He questions curiously as I put my hood down and glare at him. "Everyone was whispering about me and staring at me" I tell him with a sigh. "Madi I'm sorry. I didn't know it would come back on you" He tells me with a sympathetic look. "It's whatever. What's been going on?" I ask him curiously taking a bite of my food.

"Well Stiles was pretty upset you were ignoring him" Scott tells me. "Well just tell him the same thing I told you" I say and he nods. "And there was another thing that happened the other night" He says. "What?" I ask. "So did you hear when the alpha roared?" He questions. "Did I hear it? I felt it Scott. I almost shifted right in front of everyone" I tell him. "Yeah well I know why he texted Allison, Lydia, and Jackson" Scott tells me and I raise my eyebrow at him. "Why?" I ask.

"He was trying to get me to kill my old 'pack' so I could I guess join his" He explains and my eyes widen as I drop my food back on the tray. "So you're telling me he got them to come and trapped us in the school so you could kill all of us?" I ask in surprise and he nods. "Well shit" I mumble. He nods and we both sigh leaning our heads against the wall.

~~~

Scott leads me into the boys locker room. I watch as boys start looking at me confused as I follow Scott over to his locker. "I got Coach to give you a locker right next to mine" He explains pointing to my locker which was right in between his and Stiles' locker. "Thanks" I smile in appreciation as I watch Stiles come in and look at me with wide eyes. He quickly rushes toward me. "Madi! Listen..." he tries but I quickly cut him off. "It's okay Stiles. I already forgave you both. Just don't do something like that or you'll regret it as well" I say with a growl at the end and he nods quickly.