2.10.2

It was all starting to become a blur. I had no clue how much blood I had lost so far, but I'm pretty sure it was a lot. All of the lights suddenly turned off at one point. I could hear a bunch of gunshots coming from a different room. "What's happening?" Stiles asks. "The Argents are here" Derek breathes. Jackson suddenly walked away from us as Derek, Stiles and I move our eyes to look at each other.

We watch as Scott runs through and throws Jackson out of the way. The good thing was, I could finally start to move. "Take them! Go!" Derek tells Scott. Scott helps Stiles up first as Derek starts to get up. "I'm fine. I can move" I grunt as Scott tries to help me up. "Madi, you're bleeding" Scott points out. "So were you. I'll heal eventually. Just go" I tell him and he leads Stiles out.

Derek stands up and helps me up as I groan. "You should have gone with them. You're in no shape to fight" Derek tells me. "I'm fine" I tell him with a shrug. He shifts and runs off somewhere. I grab my wound and wince as I start walking through the station, trying to look for Matt. I stop in my tracks as I see Scott and Allison. Allison was holding a crossbow up at Scott.

"What are you doing?" Scott asks her. "If you're not going to tell me, then get out of my way" Allison says sternly. Something tells me she was angry. Something tells me that she was looking for Derek. I had to go warn him that the Argent's were after him. I really did want to talk to her, try to calm her down but I don't think it would help much considering I was Derek's sister, dating or not dating.

I slowly start to back out of the hallway and lean against a wall in pain. I lost too much blood but I had to look for either Derek or Matt. I start following my brother's scent through the station, trying to not run into any of the Argent's, especially Allison. But it wasn't such an easy task as I hear a familiar panicked heartbeat making me worried.

I quickly make my way through the station towards it. I walk in and watch the Kanima paralyze Allison and my eyes widen. I see Matt walk over and kneel down in front of her. I watch the scene with my jaw clenched. Now wasn't the best time to attack. I had to wait for the right moment.

"You should've given me a chance." He says pushing the hair out of her face. " 'Cause remember how I said I'm not the kind of guy who would say something like, 'Well, if I can't have her, no one can'? It's not totally true because, Allison, if I can't have you, no one can!" He says in a distorted voice. She starts gasping and I growl in anger making my way towards them.

Matt looks up and a smirk comes to his face. "Madison! Just the person I was looking for. I see you weren't paralyzed for that long" He comments as he sees me holding my shot wound. "The shot kind of helped me feel again. But I made you a promise and I keep my promises." I shrug. "And what promise was that?" He asks. "That when I'm not paralyzed, I was gonna find you and kill you. Well, guess what? I'm not paralyzed" I say before fully shifting. I growl at him and he holds his gun up in defense.

Jackson suddenly comes out of nowhere and hisses at me as Matt makes his escape. Jackson tackles me to the ground and we both start fighting with each other. I try to keep the fight away from Allison. I was still weak and in pain so you could say I was not winning the fight...at all. Jackson throws me around the room as my eyes catch on to Chris who was watching us warily. I motion for him to get Allison and he makes his way towards her as I get slammed to the ground.

I get up using the wall. Jackson looks towards Chris who was slowly and carefully picking up his daughter. He starts walking towards them as both Allison and Chris start to panic. I stab my claws in his back and he hisses in pain. He turns back over to me and we start fighting again. I start leading him away from the two and out of the room.

I get thrown into one of the holding cell rooms. Melissa was in a cell, her eyes red and puffy from crying, Matt was looking over at a door where Derek was stood, fully shifted and ready to attack, and Noah was on the ground, unconscious. The Kanima stands at the doorway I was just thrown into, growling at Derek. Derek looks down at me in worry and then growls back at it.