2.3.3

Scott and I walk down the empty school hallway in determination as we see Erica at her locker, looking at herself in the mirror. She starts fixing her make up as we stand behind her making sure she could clearly see us in the mirror. She notices us and rolls her eyes before putting a cocky smirk on her face. She turns toward us and I cross my arms. "Two's not enough for Derek. We know he needs at least three. So who's next?" Scott asks her and she scoffs shutting her locker.

She turns back to us with a serious look and starts walking towards us. "Why does there have to be a next when we've already got you two?" She asks. "You don't though. So just answer the question" I tell her. She thinks about it for a minute before sighing. "You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online?" She tells us dodging the question again. "We don't care." Scott tells her.

"It happened during class. I started seizing at my desk and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads the card on my key which tells him not to 'cause it could break my teeth." She starts explaining as I roll my eyes. "Erica, please just answer the question. We didn't ask for a life story" I tell her with a bored sigh. She ignores me though.

"Do you know what happens next?" She asks and Scott rolls his eyes. "I piss myself. And they start laughing." She starts saying walking closer towards us making us both back up. "You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them. Until some brilliant jerk-off..." She snaps pushing both of us against the locker as we look at her in anger. "Had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone." She tells us. She wraps her arm around Scott's neck and leans closer to him. She wraps her other arm around my neck and smiles. "Look at me now" She smiles. Scott looks over and so does Erica causing me to look over. There was Allison at the end of the hallway staring at all three of us but especially me.

Erica turns back to us and takes her other arm wrapping it around my neck. "That's right. Madi only has eyes for her." She smirks. I grab her hands and squeeze them in anger throwing them off of me. She gasps and smiles at me as Scott looks back over to Allison. I look over as well to find her gone. Scott and I look back at Erica with glares. She shrugs and walks away and I growl in anger. "Great! Allison was already jealous enough because of Erica. Now she's gonna be pissed!" I growl. "Don't worry. I'll help you convince her it was nothing" Scott tells me grabbing my hand and dragging me to the lunch room.

~~~

Scott and I sit at the lunch table eating our food. Allison sits at the lunch table right behind us. "Listen Allison. I promise you, what you saw was nothing. She came up to us" I tell her and Scott nods as we all continue looking straight aheah so we don't seem suspicious. "I'm not jealous." Allison tells me. "You're not? Thank God" I sigh in relief. "She's with Derek now, isn't she? Like Isaac." Allison starts to say.

Scott and I look at each other not really wanting to answer. "You two can't get caught in the middle of this. Don't you feel what's happening? My grandfather coming here, Derek turning Erica and Isaac, it's..." She clears her throat as I sigh. "It's like a war between werewolf hunters and werewolves. And everyone is just getting ready." I tell her. "There's always crossfire." She tells us.

"What are we supposed to do? I can't just stand by. I can't pretend to be normal." Scott tells her. "I can't let my brother go into a war like this Allison. I may be mad at him right now but he's still family. And families stick together" I tell her. "I don't care what your brother does or not. I care about you. And I don't want you to die" She tells me. I go to speak again but Allison quickly gets up and walks away causing me to sigh.

We watch her walk away as Stiles waits for her to pass by. Once she's out of the cafeteria Stiles quickly walks toward us and pats us both on the shoulder. "Guys. Do you see that?" He asks us pointing over at an empty table. "What, it's an empty table." Scott says confused. "Not just any empty table though." I say in realization and Stiles nods. We both look over at Scott as he realizes it as well. "Boyd." He breathes.