2.2.3

It was dark by the time we made it to Isaac's house. We all get out and Derek hands Scott a flashlight. We walk into the house and Scott shines it around as Derek slowly closes the door. "Wow this looks really bad" I say sarcastically making Derek glare at me. I smile at him as I sigh looking around again.

"If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?" Scott asks. "I don't know yet." Derek says as we start walking around. I glance in the kitchen to find glass everywhere as Scott and Derek continue to talk. I rub my hand against the glass and my head starts suddenly pounding. I groan in pain as my vision starts blurring and I hold my head.

I start getting more vivid dreams just like that one night at the formal when I got the vision of Peter attacking and biting Lydia. I see a blurry figure of a man standing out in the rain in an alleyway. He calls out for Isaac as something else looked at him on all 4s. It starts running towards him and the man runs back to his car and tries shutting the door but whatever this blurry thing was ripped it off its hinges and threw it behind it before ripping the guy into shreds.

I gasp as my eyes open again and I feel someone shaking me. I turn around to see Derek and Scott giving me concerned and confused looks as a name echoes through my mind. I stand up quickly but almost fall over. Derek quickly catches me as I breathe heavily. "Hey, hey Madi. What happened?" Derek starts asking. "I got another sort of vision. It was of whatever killed Isaac's father" I start explaining.

"Vision?" Scott asks. "Yes. I had a vision at the formal of Peter biting Lydia and it actually happened. And when I touched this glass I got a vision of whatever killed Isaac's father." I start explaining. "What did it look like?" Derek questions curiously. "I don't know it was all blurry but...but it-it had a tail" I say. "A tail?" Scott asks confused as Derek gets into deep thought. I nod as Derek sighs.

"We'll talk about this later. But right now this isn't what we came for." Derek tells us. He starts leading us towards a door. He opens it and looks specifically at Scott. "You want to learn how to use your senses? Let's start now" Derek says. Scott shines the flashlight downstairs. He starts making his down the stairs. "What's down there?" Scott asks once he puts his foot on the first step. "Motive" Derek tells him as Scott keeps walking down. Derek motions for me to start walking down the stairs and I step onto the first step as well.

"Are you sure this is safe?" I ask him suspiciously. "Just keep walking" He tells me and I sigh continuing to walk down as well. "What am I looking for?" Scott asks as he reaches the basement floor. "Follow your senses." Derek tells him following me down the stairs. I reach the basement floor as well and start using my senses as well. I felt fear and terror as well as anger. It was very strong over in the area Scott was headed.

"What happened down here?" Scott asks. "The kind of thing that leaves an impression." Derek tells him. Scott kneels down to look at some broken glass as I keep walking towards where my senses got the strongest. I touch my hand over the freezer and sigh. I guess no vision comes with this one. Scott walks beside me and starts looking it over. He slowly grabs the lock that held the freezer shut as a light turns on beside us making us both jump. "Jesus Derek! Don't do that!" I tell him with a glare.

"Open it" He tells Scott ignoring me and I roll my eyes. Scott takes the lock off and slowly lifts it up as we both look inside. There were scratch marks all over the inside. I trace my hand over the marks and I wince. This looks bad. Scott looks up at him in shock. "This is why he said yes to you" Scott says. "Everyone wants power." Derek nods. "Yeah especially you" I tell him with a glare. "If we help you, then you have to stop. You can't just go around turning people into werewolves." Scott tells him and I nod in agreement.

"I can if they're willing." Derek tells him. "Did you tell Isaac about the Argents? About being hunted?" Scott asks. "Actually I did." I tell Scott and Derek glares at me. "He still asked" Derek tells Scott. "Then he's an idiot." Scott says. "And you two are the idiots that dated Argent's daughter or is dating his daughter" Derek says glaring at me. "That's right. I know your little secret Madison. And if I know, how long do you think it's gonna take for them to find out?" Derek asks me specifically.