1.9.2

We both walk into class to see Allison sitting in her seat already. Allison looks up as Scott and I stare at her. She was mostly looking at Scott as I pat his shoulder. "Get the necklace" I tell him. "Wait" he says stopping me as Allison looks away. "You're not gonna help?" He asks. "You've got it. You used to date her" I point out. "It's just a break" He grumbles. "Okay. Just go talk to her and don't upset her" I tell him with a pointed look. "Okay" He nods starting to walk towards her.

I walk to a seat in the back across the room from her and her eyes follow me closely. I sit down and look over to see Scott headed toward the empty seat next to her. Lydia slams her stuff on the desk though with a smirk. "Try another row, sweetheart." She smirks. He sighs and glances at me as I shrug. He takes a seat behind Lydia. "Okay class. Let's settle down. Let's get our books out." Our teacher says walking in.

I get my book as I watch Scott start talking to Allison. She looked upset talking to him. I see a smile appear on his face as he scrolls through his phone. The teacher starts writing on the board as Allison checks her phone. "All right, I'd like to return to our discussion from yesterday with a more in-depth analysis of lago and the way in which he preyed upon Othello's jealousies." The teacher starts.

Allison suddenly gets up and grabs her stuff. She looks back at Scott with an upset look and I internally groan as Scott gets up after her. What did he do? "We seem to have some here today." The teacher says and I roll my eyes. Lydia turns around and looks over at me. She gives me a confused look and I shrug.

I watch as Scott walks back in with an upset look. He grabs his stuff and moves to sit beside me. "Everything okay Mr. McCall?" The teacher questions. He nods and she continues to teach. "What the hell did you do?" I sigh. "I sent her some pictures and she told me not to talk to her" He sighs. "Jesus Scott." I groan. "Maybe you should go try to cheer her up" He suggests. "I don't know" I tell him.

"Madi she apologized. You should forgive her just like she forgave you" He tells me. "Okay" I sigh with a nod. I raise my hand and the teacher stops. "Yes Ms. Hale?" She asks. "Can I use the bathroom?" I ask her. "Go ahead." She nods. I get up and start walking out. I start following Allison's scent toward the girl's bathroom. I hear some sobs and sniffles and slowly walk in.

There was only one stall in use and I could tell it was Allison's boots. Plus that's where the sobs were coming from. "Allison?" I ask. I hear the sobs quiet down a little once I say her name. "Madi?" I hear. "Yes it's me." I nod. The door slowly opens to reveal Allison with tears streaming down her face and her make up messed up. "Hey. What happened?" I ask her feeling really bad seeing her like this. Her emotions were radiating off her.

"Just Scott. I just want some time away from him. I need some time to be just friends" She sniffles. I know it's wrong since Scott really likes her but what she just told me made me feel happy. "Break ups are hard aren't they? You want to talk about it?" I ask her. She nods and I smile. I take a seat against the bathroom floor and she takes a seat next to me. We sit there for a second in silence until she turns to me.

"I think- I think I'm starting to like someone else" She tells me and my eyes widen. She likes someone else? Who would she like that isn't Scott. It can't be me. She's obviously straight. Wait is it Jackson? "Madi?" She asks. "Yeah. Um what made you realize you like whoever this is instead of Scott?" I ask. "Well they always have my back. They're friendly. Cute" She starts explaining. "Are you gonna tell Scott?" I ask. "I want to. But it's just. I don't know. I don't really know anything" She complains. I nod and she sighs.

We sit there in silence again as I play with my fingers nervously. "Have you- have you ever had a boyfriend?" She asks curiously. I sigh and nod. "Yeah actually. We broke up though because of something he did." I explain looking down at the ground just thinking about him. "What did he do?" She asks. I look up at her examining her features before shaking my head. "Something really bad" I tell her. She nods and we both look down.