2.9.2

Scott and I arrive at Lydia's house later that night. I was wearing the pink dress she begged me to wear as well as my leather jacket. Scott was wearing a green polo shirt with a black jacket over it and jeans. We walk up to the door and I knock. The door opens and we get greeted with a shriek causing me to cover my ears. "You're here!" Lydia says pulling me into a tight hug.

"Nice to see you again" I tell her, hugging her back. She lets go before picking up a tray full of drinks. She takes one off and hands it to me. "Try it. It's good" She tells me. I raise an eyebrow at her before looking at the cup. She hands one to Scott with a smile. "Allison's not here yet. But I have to go get some more punch. Have fun" She tells us before walking away. Scott and I give each other a look and he sets his glass down, not interested in it.

I shrug and down mine before placing it right next to his. I take his and down his too as he looks at me with wide eyes. "What? It's not like we can get drunk" I shrug. He rolls his eyes at me before walking down the hall as I follow. We find Stiles and start talking with him. "Have either of you seen Jackson anywhere?" Stiles asks. "No. Have either of you seen Allison anywhere?" I ask and they both shake their heads.

"No, but we should probably tell her what we found." Stiles tells us and we nod. If you were wondering what we found, well Stiles talked to us earlier. Apparently everyone that has been murdered so far was on the 2006 swim team. "I'm still kind of not sure what we found" Scott admits. "I figured out it has something to with water. You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team. The way the Kanima reacted around the pool." Stiles explains.

"So whoever's controlling the Kanima really hates the swim team?" Scott asks. "Hated the swim team. Specifically, the 2006 swim team. So it could be another teacher. Maybe, like, a student back then. I mean, who are we missing? What haven't we thought of?" Stiles asks. "I mean, it could be someone that really hates water in general. Maybe we should keep an eye out for anybody that tries to keep away from the pool" I bring up and they nod as Allison walks over.

She smiles awkwardly at me and I smile at her. "Uh, Jackson's not here." Allison informs us. "Yeah, no one's here." Stiles points out looking around. "Maybe it's just early." Scott shrugs. "Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town wack job." Stiles says. I glance over and see Lydia looking around and holding a tray of glasses causing me to frown.

"Yeah, I think I'll go cheer her up" I tell them walking away from them as they continue to talk. I walk towards her and give her a smile. "Hi, Mads." She smiles back. "Hey, Lydia. How's it going?" I ask as she hands me another glass. "Um...okay" She shrugs looking around. I down the glass she handed me and she smiles taking mine and handing me a full one. "This stuff is good. What's in it?" I ask her curiously as I down the second one. "It's a secret" She whispers handing me another. I raise an eyebrow at her before looking down at it.

"Okay?" I say confused drinking it down. She hands me yet another one. "Jeez Lydia. You must really want this stuff gone" I say confused. "You don't seem to mind though considering you keep drinking everything I give you" She points out. "I guess you're right" I nod drinking it down again. "Do you think you could refill these?" She asks me and I shrug, taking the tray from her hand.

I walk over to the table and start refilling the glasses. I noticed I started to feel a little woozy though. The punch looked a little blurry so I couldn't really see what I was doing. I swear I thought I could see some purple petals floating in the bowl but I just waved it off. But I was confused considering if this punch did have alcohol I couldn't get drunk. I pick up the tray as Lydia walks up to me. "Thanks" She smiles taking it. She hands me another glass and walks away. I give her a confused look. How many was she gonna give me? I walk towards the other three who were still talking. "Something's up here" I say sipping on my drink and looking over at Lydia.