Getting Proof

"Felix, how did you and Seán get proof?" Tyler asks.

"Well, we set up cameras everywhere, mostly in the living room, and we recorded it. I had a live feed right to my computer." Felix looks down and rubs his arms. Thomas walks over and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"You saw the whole thing, and you couldn't do anything," Ethan whispers. Felix nods and Thomas gives him a hug. I stand up.

"Then that's what we'll do." I turn to Nate. "If you want, we can get different cameras so it's not a direct feed." He shakes his head.

"It's fine." I nod.

"What's going ahn?" I turn around and see Jack.

"We're gonna help Nate the same way Felix helped you." He looks to Felix.

"I told them about the cameras." He sighs.

"Ok." I turn back to the gang.

"Felix and Thomas, you guys go get the cameras and tell your dad what's happening. Tyler and Ethan, you guys are gonna help me set them up when they're here. Jack, Mat, and I are gonna help Nate with whatever he needs at home. One of those things is getting a shirt on and helping those bruises go away." Nate and Mat look at down at his abs and Mat blushes.

"Let's a go!" Mat says as he looks up. Tyler sighs.

"Really with the Mario?" Everyone walks out of the house, me coming out last, and I lock the door. Thomas, Felix, Tyler, and Ethan walk over to Felix's while Nate, Mat, Jack, and I walk over to Nate's. Mat opens the door and we all walk in. Mat and Nate walk into Nate's room.

"Dahn't fahrget to use prahtection!"

"Suck my ass, Jack!" Jack and I giggle and start picking things up. When we finish, Jack heads to the kitchen and starts making something.

"What time is it?"

"5:23." Thomas, Felix, Tyler, and Ethan walk into the house.

"Hey, we're gonna start setting up." I nod and go into the kitchen to help Jack make dinner.

><><Time Skip><><

"Dinners ready!" Everyone walks into the kitchen and gets a bowl Chicken and Dumplings and a Reuben Roll. Nate and Mat walk out and Nate's wearing a band-tee and jeans. I notice Mat's hair looks a little disheveled. I look at Jack and give a small smirk.

"Hey, you guys have fun?" MatPat immediately blushes and Nate smirks.

"Hell yeah, we did." Mat blushes even more and hides his face in the crook of Nate's neck. Nate grabs two bowls and Reuben Rolls and hands one of each to Mat. Mat, Nate, Tyler, and Thomas sit on the couch while Jack, Ethan, Felix, and I sit at the peninsula counter.

"Holy hell, Mark, this is amazing." Mat holds up a Reuben Roll. "Jack, what are these?"

"They're called Reuben Rolls. They're a really good Irish appetizer."

"Right you are," I say, my mouth full with Chicken and Dumplings. We finish eating in comfortable silence.

Once everyone finishes eating, we all meet up in the living room.

"Ok, now about those cameras."