What happened?

"I thought you were asleep," Mark says, worriedly.

"So you thought. I knew you wouldn't talk about it until you thought I was asleep," Jack groggily mumbles.

"What did you say about a threat?" the principal asks.

"He insulted me, calling me a weak pansy. He then proceeded to slam the back of my head against the wall. He said that once Mark found me battered and bruised, he would let his guard down and he could take his revenge."

Standing next to Mark, I could hear his teeth grinding against one another. I rest a hand on his shoulder. He looks at me and takes a deep breath. He looks back at his boyfriend.

"He then took out his pocket knife. He said that Mark might not come looking for me. That Mark might be glad that Christian took care of me the way he always wanted to." Hearing that, Mark immediately rushes to his boyfriend. He opens his mouth to say something, but Jack cuts him off. "I know you would never want that. It's just what he said." Jack looks back at everyone. "That's when I hear everyone calling me. Christian said that he would have to finish it quickly. He then stabbed me in the thigh. The guys showed up right after he ran away."

It's silent for a moment.

"How did they arrest Christian? There's no camera back there and no cops came to interview me," Jack asks the principal.

"Well, they didn't need to. His fingerprints were on the weapon and there's a hidden camera back there. That's where a lot of bullying tends to happen, and you know how much I hate bullying."

"Oh, yes. Trust us, we know," everyone says. Principal Davis laughs. "Well, I'll let you guys be. I will see you soon. Buh Bye!" He walks out of the room and closes the door behind him.

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter, but I wrote this at 22:00 and I'm running out of ideas.