Fun

It's been three months since that night. I was out of the hospital three weeks after that. My dad was just presumed guilty three days ago and I'm officially moved into Mat's. I've been living in an orphanage because Mat's parents weren't allowed to adopt me immediately because of the trial and the hospital. My dad was sentenced with life for child endangerment, child abuse, and attempted murder.

Because of what happened, Tyler and Ethan's parents said they weren't allowed to hang around us anymore for fear of them getting hurt.

"There. That should do it." I wipe my hands together, rubbing off the fake dust after hanging up my last poster. I turn to Mat and he smiles.

"What?" I ask. He just smirks. That cute bastard.

"Nothing. You're just cute when you decorate." I walk up to him and boop him on the nose.

"And you're cute all the time." I give him a kiss, which turns into a makeout session, which turns into us falling onto the bed and things to happen.

><><Time Skip><><

We finish pulling on all our clothes when Mat's mom knocks on the door, which is thankfully locked.

"Boys, you have some visitors." We fix our hair and hide all the evidence of our recent activity, then open the door to see Mark and Jack.

"Hey, guys. Come on in." I move back and open the door wider to let them in. We all sit on the bed.

"What're you guys doing here?"

"Well, we haven't been able to see Nate in almost three months." Mat raises his hands and drops them with an exasperated sigh.

"Nice to see you, too, guys." Jack giggles.

"'Ello, Mat." Mat shakes his head.

"Hello to you, Jack."

"You guys want to do something?" Mark asked. "It's one, and Jack and I are free all day."

"Why don't we play video games and eat pizza?" I ask.

"Dat sooehnds amazin right abooeht now." Mat smiles, and thirty minutes later, we're all sitting in the middle of Mat's living room playing video games and eating pizza.

"Goddammit, Jack! I'm on your team!" Jack, Mat, and I are rolling on the floor, laughing our asses off. We're playing CoD and Jack kept shooting Mark, thinking he's on the opposite team.

"Sorry!"

><><Time Skip><><

"Alright, we gotta head home. We'll see you tomorrow, guys."

"See ya." At that, Mat closed the door behind them. He turns around and I pin him to the door, my hands against the door on either side of him.

"Now that we're alone, you wanna have some more fun?" He smirks and nods.

"Hell yeah." He leads me to his room and slams the door, locking it.