School Fight

Today is Monday and It's officially Nate's second day at school even though he's been here for three months now. I walk into school hand in hand with Jack and see Nate and Mat leaning against the lockers talking. We walk up to them and they turn to look at us.

"Are you two official yet?" Nate scoffs.

"Dude, we were official months ago." Nate leans over and gives Mat a kiss on the forehead, which causes Mat to blush hardcore. Jack and I chuckle. The bell rings and we all head to our class.

We walk into the class and meet up with the others. I turn around and see Tyler and Ethan sitting in the back of the class holding hands and talking, the seats farthest away from us. I sigh and turn back around. I look over at Jack as he gives my shoulder a pat. We all look to the front of the class as the teacher walks in and, well, starts teaching us.

><><Time Skip><><

Jack and I walk out of our class and are on our way to class when we spot Nate being pinned to the lockers by one of my asshole teammates. Mat is behind the guy trying to pull him off Nate. I immediately run up to them.

"Hey, Christian! Get off him!" He turns and looks at me. He's a nasty person with bright red, curly hair, rotten brown eyes, and he's the biggest kid in school. But that doesn't mean he's the strongest.

"Or what? You're gonna kick me off the team? We both know I'm the best player on the team."

"That's a load of bullshit." He gets mad at me and lets Nate go, which is what I was hoping for. He stalks up to me, then gives me a right-hook directly to the face. I stumble back from the force and Jacks rushes up to me.

"Mark!" I walk up to where I was standing and wipe the blood away from my nose. Christian smirks and crosses his arms. The longer he looks at me, I can see fear slowly creep into his eyes. As soon as he drops his arms, I deliver a series of punches to his chest and stomach, then give him an uppercut to the chin, knocking him off his feet and right on his back. I look up and see Mat, Nate, and Jack all with wide eyes, Jack lowering his phone. As I try to intake air, I notice people surrounding us. I also notice some people taking a video on their phones. A teacher walks over and sees Christian unconscious, and sees me covered in blood.

"Mr. Fischbach, principal's office, now!" Christian chooses that moment to wake up. "Mr. Alexander, principal's office, now!" He slowly gets up and follows me and the teacher to the principal's office. We walked in and Christian and I sat down in the two chairs in front of the principal's desk.

"How may I-" He looks up and stops talking. I think he's shocked at the blood covering us. He looks to the teacher.

"I found Mr. Alexander unconscious on the ground and Mr. Fischbach standing over him." The principal looks at us.

"Christian was pinning my friend against the lockers. I walked over to them and told him to let him go. He said he was the best player on the football team, and I called bs. He got mad and gave me a right hook to the face."

"Did not!" Christian interrupts.

"Quiet, Mr. Alexander. Let Mr. Fischbach finish."

"I'll admit, it was not the smartest move on my part, but I defended myself and gave him a piece of his own medicine." Principal Davis nods and looks to Christian.

"Is this true, Mr. Alexander."

"Absolutely not! I was talking to his friend when Mark came up and beat the shit outta me!"

"Language," the teacher, Mrs. Stewart, berates him.

"Then how do you explain the broken and bloody nose?" Principal Davis asks. Christian stay silent. Suddenly there's a knock on the office door. Mrs. Stewart opens the door and I turn around in my chair. Jack is standing in the doorway.

"What can I help you with, Mr. McLoughlin?"

"Umm, I've got the whole fight on video."