Year 21xx

"Dr.cain. What have you found that you thought was so interesting?" X asked as he walked up to the old doctor.
"Something from your time my boy! I found some old data chips with my excavation team." The old man said in a happy tone as it had been quite some time since he found something like this.
X looked at the very old looking data chips. He picked one up very carefully. It had numbers and letters on it. "DWN. 95?.." he read silently to himself. "What will you do with them??" X asked.
"See if they are still of any use and or if they have some history on them." Cain said with a happy smile on his face.

Dr.cain picked one of the chips up and carefully put the chip inside his big computer. Then he put another and another inside.

There were five data chips in total. And as Cain put all chips inside the computer he found what was inside them. Robot data. Old robot data.
"What?!? These are over a hundred years old!! This is a discovery for the ages!!" The old man said with an overwhelming sense of happiness.
"DCN. 90 Charge Woman. DCN. 91 Slash Woman. DLN. 92 Doze Woman. DLN. 93 Toast Woman. DWN. 95 Claw Woman. These are all robots from my time.. unbelievable." X said with wonder. He couldn't believe it.

But sadly that wonder and happiness couldn't last. Two out of the five chips had survived the time. Most of them were already broken or corrupted. The only chips that survived where DWN. 95 and DLN. 92.
Claw Woman and Doze Woman survived their times but sadly not their friends. But they were data. So they already lost in a sense.
But when Cain checked the chips even closer he noticed even DLN. 92 had been corrupted in certain places. Making her half useable.

"Dr.cain. What will you do with them now? You can hardly use one of the chips." X asked as he still didn't understand why Cain called him to meet him in the lab like this.
"I thought of making a new reploid. Using some of the data from these chips. And I guess DWN. 95 was strong enough to handle these years of wait." Dr.cain said with a warm smile on his face.
He knew X had gotten a friend in Zero but the lack of female friends was concerning. So the old man wanted to make a friend for X.

Several days later X returned to Dr.cain's lab and he was met with a newly constructed body. For now it was only a torso and head but it seemed to function a bit. But she seemed to be turned off at the moment.
"Dr.cain! I'm back!" X said before he walked closer to the new reploid in construction. "Why didn't he just ask the guys in the lab to make her?"
"Maybe because he wanted it to be special." The reploid suddenly said.
X quickly jumped back as he screamed out for a second. "S-sorry! I thought you were turned off.. my bad." He said with an awkward chuckle.
"It's alright. I've seemed to have given mr.cain a couple of heart attacks by doing that already." She said with a typical sounding robot voice like she didn't care much.
"WHAT?! D-Dr.cain! Dr.cain?!??" X quickly started panicking a little until Dr.cain appeared out of nowhere.
"What is it X? Why are you making such a ruckus in the morning??" Dr.cain said as he clearly seemed tired.
"Huh?" X looked at him with a relieved but also confused look on his face.
"Pfffft.."
"Hm?" X looked behind him. Looking back at the newly built reploid girl. She was trying not to laugh. "Something funny?"
"Your face. Pfft-" she said with a tiny smile on her face.
X chuckled. "You seem to have some kind of personality already it seems." X said with a smile.
"Excuse me but I already had a personality when I woke up~" she said with a smirk.
"Oh. You're a sassy one huh?" X said as he was closer to reploids body. Then he noticed her hair that was behind her head. "Wooow." It was very long blonde, almost snow colored like hair. It was up in a ponytail by now and up in the ceiling to not to interfere with her making process.
X gently touched her hair. Feeling the softness of it. It was shimmering a bit in the light.
"Heeeey." The reploid said in a bit of an annoyance in her voice.
"Oh. Sorry." X quickly let go of her hair.

X spend the rest of the day helping Dr.cain build the new reploid girl with the newly discovered data built into her. She had finally gotten legs. Her arms sadly still being build. But X decided it was smart to learn her how to walk. Just a tiny bit at least.