Plane Ride 2

I laid back and connected my Bluetooth earphones to my phone. I put one in and kept the other one in my hand for a second. I glance over at Bradley. He was leaning against me asleep. I smiled and put the other one in my ear. I listened to music for a while, it's a long flight from DC to San Francisco, when I got one of my earphones taken out of my ear. "I wanna listen." Bradley said smiling and he put it in his ear. "Dude This Song is old skip it." He said and I laughed. "Damian Lillard? Bruh take him off your playlist. What is this a white trash playlist or something?"

"Shut up if you don't like it don't listen." I said taking my earphone back. I leaned back in my chair even more. Bradley started to tap my shoulder but I ignored him. After trying everything a soft kiss landed on my neck. I moaned but stopped myself halfway through. "What?!" I asked taking both my earphones out.

"I'm horn..."

"Shut up." I said slapping his arm and I kissed himself softly on the lips. "There now the flight isn't that long our game is in two days you'll live." I said.

"No but like John it's just we haven't done ANYTHING except kiss in two weeks."

"Yeah well I needed a break from limping everywhere." I said shrugging. "And you won't let me take head so." I said shrugging.

"John I'll let..."

"Bradley What can I do about it, I'm on a Airplane?" I said laughing. "I can kiss you, you want that?" I asked. I pecked his lips and then we started to kiss.

"Mmm oh Dami...John." He said and I stopped.

"What did you just say?"

"John." He said.

"No before that don't act stupid I know you were about to say Damian." I growled quietly. "I thought you basically just told me thirty minutes ago no one likes Damian."

"I know, I don't like Damian John." He said and I nodded no and looked away. I looked out the window and fought back the tears that were forming for a reason I don't know why. Why am I about to cry?

"John..."

"Stop." I said and a tear fell down my cheek. "I'm I'm I'm not crying." I said shaking my head. "Just be quiet for a while ok?" I said and he nodded with a shocked look on his face. He's seen me cry, why's he so shocked now? I watched the ground go by below me and I didn't say a word until we landed. "Just get to the hotel." I whispered to myself. We all got in a few cars and were dropped off at the hotel. "I'll see y'all guys later I'm just gonna head up to my room for a while." I told the team and they all nodded. I walked into the captains sweet and sat down on one of the beds. I laid down and fell asleep. I woke up to someone knocking on the door.

"Come on John I know your in there open up, you know I'm staying here to. That's why we got the biggest room." Bradley said and I groaned and I got up and let him in.

"Hey Brad can we talk please?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ok, I'm sorry. You don't understand how lucky I am to have you as mine and I don't wanna lose you. I wanna treat you the best I can and right now I'm not I'm sorry for crying it's just I..." I stopped.

"I What?" He asked sitting down.

"I guess it's just I realized how much I actually love you Bradley." I said quietly. I looked at him and he was smiling. He locked his lips with mine.

"Yeah John And I just realized how much I love you. I'm so lucky to call you mine." He said smiling.

"Your the best thing that's ever happened to me Bradley." I said and I pulled him closer to me. I ran circled on his shoulder with my thumb.