Otto

I jumped awake then groaned. I rolled over and hit Bradley in the shoulder. "Bradley roll over." I groaned.

"Why?"

"Cause your snoring in my ear." I said and he yawned.

"Sorry." He said and he rolled over and went back to sleep. I smiled at how lucky I was and then went back to sleep.

"Bradley..." I laid there and listened to him mumble in his sleep. I didn't realize what he was talking about at first.

"Mhm I really do love you." He mumbled and I smiled. "Of course Tiffany, I love you more than John." I froze. All of a sudden the ring on my finger felt ice cold and I actually noticed it on my finger. That rings on my finger for a reason. I thought. I slid out of bed not knowing what to do. Just then my alarm went off and I sighed cause I wanted time to gather my emotions and get everything sorted out in my mind. I turned my phone alarm off and took a shower to try to clear my mind.

"It's just a dream." I mumbled to myself. I wrapped a towel around my waist. "It's just a dream." I whispered as I walked out.

"What's just a dream?" Bradley asked me.

"Why don't you tell me." I snapped and he looked at me confused. "How was your dream last night Bradley?" I asked walking into my closet. I grabbed clothes and sat down on the end of the bed and didn't put my clothes on I just sat there with a towel around my waist.

"John I don't get it." He said and I laughed.

"I'm sure that Tiffany gets it." I snapped.

"Tiffany? The girl I apologized to like three days ago?"

"Oh that's how you know her huh, even better. A little Hoe is up in your pants." I mumbled the last part.

"What?!" He asked.

"I'm sure you heard me Bradley, through all of this I've been faithful to you and you can't be to me?" I said and I sighed. I stood up and walked out. I walked back in and grabbed my clothes. I changed quickly and then walked right back out the door.

"John?!" Bradley said walking out. "What's going on."

"Your Dream about Tiffany, you could have just told me that you loved her more. I didn't wanna find that out through a dream." I said and my voice cracked. Man I've became so emotional since I met him, but it's because I hate it when stuff like this happens cause I love him. Wait why doesn't he cry, does he love me?

"What are you thinking about, your face changed."

"If you love me." I said. "I cry when you leave I cry when things happen you don't even act like it hurts."

"It hurts more than I let you know, I cry when I'm alone John. I care about you I really do."

"Then why do you love Tiffany?"

"I don't love Tiffany." He said annoyed.

"Well you sure did in your dream." He stoped.

"I was talking out loud?"

"Oh so you admit to it?"

"No I don't love her, it's one of those dreams you have and you just wanna wake up but no matter what you do you can't. That's what it was John I swear." He said and I laughed.

"You didn't sound like you wanted out of it." I said.

"John Stop."

"Why Bradley I heard your whole dream." I said and I guess reality kicked in. "How you love her more than me." I whispered.

"Oh John." He said in a hurt voice. "Baby I don't Love her more than you I Swear i can't live anyone more than i love you." He said and he wrapped his arms around me. I just let him hold me. I wanted to know he was mine.

"I just love you Bradley and I get scared I'm gonna lose you." I whispered. "I don't wanna lose you."

"Hey you won't, you've almost lost me so many times I can't imagine us loosing each other for real." He said. "I can't live without you."

"I can't live without you either Bradley." I said smiling at him.

"Awwww." Kelly said behind us and we both jumped. "Y'all are soooo cute!!!"

"When did you get here?"

"When y'all were arguing but I really had to talk and I decided I'd stay Incase anything became violent."

"Please don't do that again." I said leaning back against Bradley. "Now what did you wanna tell us again?"

"I forget." He said and we both laughed. "Ok Otto likes you John."

"What?!?!" Both Of us said.

"Yeah he told me not to tell you but I had to Incase he started to flirt around with you. I didn't want Bradley to think you liked him back or something to go wrong."

"Thanks Kelly, you're a great friend." I said.

"Yeah, I can't stand to see y'all sad and or mad." He said and i nodded. "So I decided to tell you, well I think i should get going. Why are y'all up this early you know coaches mom is still in the hospital and he's staying with her today, so he gave us the day off."

"Oh." I groaned and I laid on Bradley's lap and closed my eyes. "Well the. Why are you up?"

"Cause he told me last night but I couldn't sleep knowing so I got up early and came and told y'all." He said and I nodded.

"Thanks bro." I said still laying on Bradley's lap.

"You'r gonna move right?" Bradley asked.

"No." I said smiling at Bradley. I slowly moved my body back and forth and he glared at me. I smiled and stopped once I felt a big tent appear in his pants.  He bit his lips and looked at me. Luckily Kelly was still behind us.

"Hey Um im gonna get going." He said and I nodded.

"Ok, thanks Kelly." I said. He walked out and Bradley sighed.

"Now my job is to keep you as mine." He said and I smiled.

"You don't have to try hard to do that." I said smiling up at him.