Im Not His Anymore

I shot the shot and I landed on my ankle. "Shit!" I yelled and I let out a little whimper cause of the pain. I fell down and laid on the floor.

"Time out!" Someone yelled on the court. "Are y'all blind can't y'all see he's hurt!" He yelled and I knew it was Bradley. I laughed as he walked up well ran up to me. "John are you ok?!" He asked practically sliding into the space beside me. "Duh your not ok, Um why aren't the trainers here?" He asked himself and the next thing I knew I felt myself being lifted off the ground. I was carried into the medical room where they checked me out.

"He won't be able to return to the game, he'll be out a while. Looks like a level three sprain." The medic said and Bradley nodded.

"I'll stay with him." He said.

"Oh um ok is coach ok with that?" They said.

"He will be." Bradley said and I smiled. They nodded and I stood up and winced. I started to hobble out when I was swept off my feet. "Your not walking anywhere tonight." He said and I smiled at him.

"I can walked Bradley it's fine." I said.

"No you can't, well I mean you can it just hurts and I don't want you to be hurt." He said and I smiled.

"I won't be hurt, now hurry and put me down." I said and he smiled and put me on the bed.

"You need anything?"

"No, I feel like you always do everything for me." I said and he frowned.

"I do not only when I need to." He said smiling. "I'd do everything for you anyways."
......
I walked into practice excited I get to start practicing again earlier than planned. I walked over to set my stuff down when someone slapped my butt. "Bradley!" I yelled and I turned around. I punched his left arm kinda softly. He laughed and picked me up.

"I'm sorry it was just there and I couldn't help it." He said. I slapped him jokingly in the face. He threw me over his shoulder and I beat his back for him to put me down. I ended up on his back. We were walking around like maniacs. I laughed and Otto stormed in and slammed the door. We both lumped and we fell backwards. We started to laughed uncontrollably.

"Y'all are weird." Dwight said.

"No they know how to go viral on Instagram." Kelly said and we just laughed at him not caring what he posted. Bradley rolled off of me and we started to laugh again.

"Your Lucky Your Big butt was on the bottom." Bradley said and I glared at him and stood up still laughing.

"Boy shut up." I said smiling at him. I pulled him up. "I wanna see what you posted." I said running over to Kelly. It was a video of us laughing white me on his back then we fell over. "Hey what's wrong with Otto in the first place?" I asked and Kelly shrugged.

"I'll go talk to him." I said and he nodded. I smiled at Bradley and walked away. I walked into the locker room to see a fuming Otto. "Hey Otto what's wrong?"

"Ugh I don't wanna talk about it." He said.

"Come on man." I said sitting down beside him. "You can tell me anything."

"It's just complicated." He said. "I don't mean it the way it's gonna come out. I just need to do this to someone." He said and I shrugged and his lips connected with mine. I got wide eyed and the door to the locker room opened. I pushed Otto off of me and jumped up.

"Why would you do that? Look what you've done!" I exclaimed and I ran after Bradley. "Where did he go?!" I exclaimed to Kelly and he pointed towards the back exit. "Bradley." I whispered and I ran outside. "Bradley!" I yelled. I found him sitting down on the steps. "It wasn't me Bradley I swear he came..."