Christmas Special

"Merry Christmas." I whispered to him trying to wake him up.

"Hmm." He said looking up at me and I smiled.

"That'll never get old." I whispered to myself. "You wanna get up, it's Christmas."

"Oh yeah!" He said smiling. We got up and he ran out the door and frowned. "There's Nothing under the tree for me." He frowned.

"I got you some things." I said smiling.

"What?" He asked.

"Well I wanna go last." I said and he nodded. He sat down by a pile of wrapped presents. "All of those mine?"

"No some of them are mine." He said and I laughed. "Of course their yours." He said and I frowned.

"I feel like I got you nothing then."

"Well I'm sure you did." He said and I shrugged. "Ok, ok. Let see. Open this first." He said and he threw me a box with a note on top. I pulled the note off and shook the box. I opened the note and read it. I smirked.

"Half This letter was about tonight. What's in here better not be what I think it is. If it is then humanity is messed up." I said laughing. He was trying not to smile. I opened it and I threw the box of condoms at him. "Your so nasty!" I said. I threw him the bottle of lube and he caught it. I laughed at him. "I see what point your trying to get across." I said smiling.

"Yeah, we need bonding time." He said and I laughed at him.

"What ever." I said. He gave the the rest of my gifts.

"Oh one more thing." He said and he handed my a present. I unwrapped it and it was a photo collage of me and him. Right in the middle was us hugging after we had won. "You like it?"

"Of course." I said smiling at him. "I love you."

"I love you to." He said.

"Ok now I have a few gifts for you." I said standing up. I pulled him against my side. He smiled and kissed me. I smiled. "Here's your first present." I said walking outside. He stood there confused. "Go find it."

"Oh." He said and he went and turned the corner and I smiled. He gasped. "An Audi A5 Sportback!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah you like it?" I said and he smiled and hugged me. "You never answered me, you like it?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah." He said. "You shouldn't have gotten me anything else."

"Well the next thing might be a gift for both of us." I said and he nodded. "Wait don't look!" I said and I covered his eyes.

"I hate this!" He said and I laughed. I walked him into our "court room" I took my hands off his face. "Can I look now?" He asked and I laughed.

"Yes silly!" I said and I guess he opened his eyes because he stood there and looked at everything.

"John!" He said. "This is Crazy." I had remodeled the whole court part.

"Keep walking." I said and he nodded. We walked into the weight room. I added a whole new part with a hot tub and stuff like that and I got rid of all our old equipment as added new. He kissed me and I laughed. "You like this also?"

"Yes!" He said. "We have to come play tonight." He said and I laughed at how much of a kid he was being.

"I thought you bought me a present you wanted to use tonight?" I said and I kissed him softly. "But I'll do what ever makes you happy." I whispered smiling against his lips. "Hey Bradley I have one more thing." I said and he nodded. "Let's Go back inside." I said. He walked inside and I pulled him against my chest. I kissed his neck softly and smiled. "You mean everything to me Bradley." I said and he smiled and turned around. Perfect. "Your what gets me through the day sometimes, just knowing you'll be there for me. Over the past year I think we actually found each other as a couple. We were a couple before but I think we actually connected as one this year and I hope we never get unconnected. But I think when I married you there was some confusion and you did it because we were in a rough part of Are relationship thinking it would fix it. It did, but I don't think it meant that much. So Bradley." I said and I pulled a box out of my pocket. "Kneeling down here never gets old. Looking up at you smiling at me. It makes me know you truly love me. And I truly love you Bradley. I think we both actually mean it this time when I ask you. Will you marry me?" I asked and I stood back up as his smile grew.

"Do you think I'm gonna say no?" He asked.

"No." I said smiling.

"Of course I'll marry you." He said and I smiled and kissed him.

"Merry Christmas Baby." I said and he smiled.

"I love it when you call me that." He said and I smiled even more.

"I just love you." I said and he laughed. "I think I love you to much." I said smiling and he laughed. "I'm serious I do love you to much."

"You Love me just enough." He said smiling.

"You like your Christmas?" I asked him with my arms still around him. He nodded.

"Yeah, I got you nothing though compared to what you got me."

"No, i loved what you got me." I said smiling. "I'm mean some of it was stupid." I said and he punched my chest.

"Your gonna be thankful for that later." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah I guess." I said and I kissed him. "What about now?" I mumbled through our kiss.