Rebecca

I turned around and looked down. I didn't look at him I just walked away. I sat in my office and cried. The door opened. "I'm sorry i didn't walk through the door, I know you want all this to end with me Bradley, I just couldn't make myself do it." I said crying. "Bradley I'm never gonna get you back after this." I cried and for the first time I looked at him. I had red puffy eyes. He looked broken.

"John, it's just I feel like you were right even though you say you were joking it's like that describes us perfectly." He said sitting down. I shook my head no and cried.

"No Bradley, that's not how I think of us, I think of us as a couple that'll always be together and love each other." I said.

"I know you do John."

"I want us to work Bradley." I cried. "Please give me a week and I'll prove to you that I love you and that you should marry me. Bradley a few weeks ago you told me that you loved me why do you keep changing?" I asked him and he started to laugh.

"April fools." He said and I cried.

"I hate you Bradley." I sobbed letting all my built up stress come out. He touched me and I hit his hand away. "Don't Touch me." I snapped as tears fell down my face. "I thought you were actually gonna leave me."

"John Baby Are you crazy? I'd never leave you I love you to much." He said smiling at me. I slowly stopped crying. He sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against his chest. "I'm sorry, that was mean I shouldn't have done that. I didn't know you'd take it so seriously." He said. "I'm never gonna leave you John." He said and I smiled at him. "I love you so much John it's just I can't explain it, I just love you." He said and he kissed me. I smiled and kissed him. I never wanted him to let go of me. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered. "Never leave me. I don't know what I'd do without you Bradley." I sighed and closed my eyes for a little while and just stayed in the moment. He softly kissed my forehead. I slowly sat up. "You wanna go home?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Yeah." He said. "Let's go to our home." He said smiling at me. I kissed I'm quickly and walked out. "I'm sorry I didn't know you'd react like that."

"Hey it's fine just never do that again." I said and he nodded.

"I really did think you'd act differently."

"Hey baby it's fine stop talking about it." I said laughing. "I love you I forgive you now let's move on." I said smiling. "Now let's talk about the playoffs that are coming up in a few weeks."

"Oh yeah!" He said smiling. "We're gonna Win again!"

"Are you Sure?" I asked him and he gasped.

"Of course." He said.

"I know I was just seeing what you'd say." I said smiling at him.

"No you weren't." He said laughing.

"Yes I was I was just joking." I said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No you weren't."

"Gosh Bradley I cant prove it to you." I said laughing and pulling into my driveway.

"I'm sure you can somehow." He said smirking as I wrapped my arms around him.

"You think I can Huh." I whispered into his ear like someone was listening. Just then my phone rang. "Ugh I forgot I'm sorry i have to go meet Rebecca." I said and he frowned.

"Who's Rebecca?"

"An ex." I said. "But I'll make it quick I'll be back soon baby." I said and he nodded. I kissed him and got back in the car. I drove over to the nearest coffee shop. "I'm sorry." I said sitting down.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"With my fiancé." I said and she nodded.

"Bradley."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Bradley he's your fiancé." She said and I shrugged.

"How's your life been?" I asked and she laughed.

"It's good, haven't seen you in a while." She said smiling.

"Yeah I haven't seen you in a while either, what's going on? You married, you work?"

"Yeah I work, I design for Loui Vuitton." Why do all of my ex's design for huge brands?

"Cool." I said. "I obviously play basketball."

"Duh." She said laughing. My phone buzzed and I looked at it. Bradley sent me a bored emoji face. I chuckled. I told him I'd be home soon.

"Sorry." I said putting my phone down. "Someone's Just staying at by house for a while." I said. She smiled.

"It's fine."

"Why you smiling like that?"

"Oh nothing." She said laughing. We talked for a while then said goodbye. "Oh John Tell Bradley I said hi." I laughed.

"I will." I said and I left. I drove back home and walked in. Bradley jumped up and I laughed."did I scare you." I said smiling. I kissed him. "Did I take to long?"

"A little." He said and I smiled and sat down. I patted beside me and he sat down. I smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder.

"So what did you do while I was gone?" I asked him smiling.

"Oh nothing." He said and I shrugged and nodded.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure." He said smiling and he kissed me.

"Just wanted to make sure."

"Overprotective." He said laughing. I punched his arm and he frowned at me. "That's mean, don't bully your husband John." He said and I fake frowned.

"Oh I'm sorry did i hurt you?" I asked still frowning.

"You just my feelings." He said trying not to smile.

"Aww Bradley I'm sorry do you think you could forgive me?" I asked him in a half Baby voice.

"I guess." He said looking down at his hands. We both laughed.