In Love With You

I woke up to Bradley laying against my chest. I meant it last night and I'll always mean it, he's way to good for me, but I think I'll keep him anyways. I smiled at him and sat there for a long time waiting for him to wake up. Finally he did. "Hey your finally awake." I said and he nodded.

"How long have you been up?"

"Um i don't know, i just didn't wanna wake you up." I said and he smiled and kissed me quickly. He sat up and stretched. "Hey Bradley you dropped something last night." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"What?" He asked turning to face me. I put his ring in his hand. "I'm sorry." He said and a frown appeared on his face.

"It's ok, you were mad and we were yelling about the ring in the first place. It's my fault though." I said and I slid it back on his finger. "You just took it off to take a shower." I said smiling. He laughed.

"Well I'm about to go take a shower." He said and i laughed at him.

"You just wanna keep that ring off your finger don't you?"

"Totally." He said and then he kissed me. "No I never wanna take it off." He said. "Cause it's like those ten-ish minutes I take a shower you aren't mine." He said. "It's like you could run out of the house and be single for ten minutes."

"I've never thought of that before. Good idea! Thanks Bradley!" I said then I kissed him softly. "I'd never do that. I love you to much." I said and he smiled against my lips.

"I may not wanna take a shower now." He said and I laughed.

"That May be a Good idea." I said then I flipped him over to where I was on top of him.
......
"You know I don't do that stuff just to do it right? I do it cause I love you."

"I know." He said kissing my neck.

"Ok that's enough, go take your shower." I said and he frowned but I kissed him and he smiled and got up. I laughed at him and he winked at me and walked into our bathroom. I waited for him to get out. As soon as he walked out I walked in and took a shower. I walked out with a towel around my waist. I changed and sat down beside him on the bed. "Do we have practice today?" I asked him.

"Um i think so." He said and i groaned.

"I wish we could have just a day to ourselves."

"Yeah." He said.

"Like we get time off all the time on the road but when we're here we always practice. And it's just not the same." Bradley looked at his phone.

"Well I guess we should get going to practice." He groaned. I picked him up off the bed and he laughed. I kissed him for a little bit.

"Now your days better, let's go."

"But I don't wanna walk." He groaned and I laughed.

"I'm not carrying you."

"But you Just were." He said and he looked at me in such a way.

"Gosh can I not tell you no." I said smiling and I picked him up. "Wait grab our bags." I said and I knelt down so he could grab them. I stood back up. "That's a calf workout." I said and he laughed. I walked out and put him in the car. "Are you happy now?"

"Yeah." He said and I laughed.

"Good cause I hate to see you sad." I got in and drove to the stadium. "Just another day of Practice. Hey afterwards maybe we could go out somewhere?"

"Yeah, That'd be nice."

"Great!" I said and i got out. "Now let's get this over with." I said and I walked into the stadium. "Hey let's not fight today, please?"

"Ok." He said smiling and I made a kissy face and he kissed me quickly. I smiled.

"I love you to." I said and he laughed. We walked in and no one was here.

"Ok." I said shrugging. Just then Kelly and Markieff walked in.

"Hey." Kelly said.

"Was it you that was picking on me about that the other day."

"Maybe." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes. Just then Otto walked in. I touched Bradley's arm quickly.

"It's fine." I whispered. "Hey Otto." I said and he nodded at me while on the phone. Bradley elbowed me. "Act like nothing happened yesterday."

"No John that's not how life works just wait for him to get off the phone."

"If you tell at him I swear." I muttered. "But I'll still love you anyways." I added and he laughed. Just then he hung up.

"Hey Otto." Bradley said and he looked over. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I blew up over nothing I was just overreacting because I'm overprotective of John."

"Shut up." I said and Kelly Bradley and Otto laughed.

"I wasn't being an adult I was handling the situation like a child. And I'm truly sorry, and thankful John stepped in when he did."

"Aww Bradley our on his big boy pants." I said and everyone laughed.

"I guess you haven't put on yours yet though." He said and he pulled mine down. I screamed then pulled them up and ran after him.

"Bradley Beal!" I yelled while laughing. I threw my arms around him. "And you think you could just do that in front of everyone?!" I laughed.

"I don't know I just felt like it."

"Well if I just felt like setting our house on fire should I do it?"

"No." He said laughing.

"Exactly." I said. "So you cant just pull my pants down since you felt like it."

"At least you look nice in underwear." He said and I laughed.

"I think everyone looks nice in underwear, as long as they have something in down there they look fine." I said and he laughed.

"You know what I mean."

"I actually don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do."

"No I actually don't."

"John Stop being stupid."

"I'm not being stupid, you just called me stupid when I'm not being stupid." I said trying not to laugh. "Bradley Just calmed me stupid." I yelled.

"Cause you are." Kelly said and I laughed.

"That's not the point Kelly!" I yelled at him jokingly.

"Ok ok I don't know what y'all are yelling about but shut up." Coach said and we all laughed.
......
"I'm sorry Bradley I didn't mean it I'm just frustrated at the team not you."

"I'm part of the team!" He yelled.

"Yeah but you mean more than the team to me." He smiled and we locked eye contact.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said and we kissed quickly.

"Damn I'm in love with you." I whispered.