4~•

~~~Jimin's POV....

"You better give me most of the money! If you don't then Uncle Lezhin will beat you even harder then he did before if we don't pay him back." My boss/cousin said gripping my arm. I groaned.

"Aish hyung! Please I need the money!" I said looking at him.

"Jimin is there a problem?" Jungkook asks.

"Uh no, no problem at all." My cousin said.

"I was speaking to Jimin!" Jungkook said.

"Look man, all of the money is going to Jimin and if you dare try to take it away, you are gonna have to deal with me." Jungkook said pulling me towards him.

Maybe too harsh because I was soon snuggled up to his chest. My hands were on his pecks. God!! He is so hot! So muscular! So warm for a cold-hearted and cold-blooded vampire.

Well he is also a werewolf so there's that.

"Whatever man! Thanks for coming. Jimin you have another gig tomorrow night." My cousin said.

"Then we will be here!" Jungkook blurted out quickly.

I blushed and look down as he kept me close to his chest.

"Alright then. You guys get outta here. And Jimin our uncle, is gonna come tomorrow night. He said he wants to talk to you." My cousin smiles.

"What does my uncle wanna talk about?" I asked.

"I don't know actually! Hopefully, he will tell us that we are off the hook." My cousin said.

"Okay!" I beamed.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow night then. Be safe and I love you." My cousin said hugging me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too cousin." I said.

..............Narrators POV....
The boys eyes widen when they heard about Jimin's uncle coming tomorrow night.

They all looked at each other wondering what the next move was gonna be. Jimin's cousin didn't seem to be lying when he said he didn't know why their uncle was gonna visit them.

"We will be leaving now!" Jungkook states. The cousin smiles and nods before walking over to the cashier and getting Jimins check.

"Jimin. Come home with me." Jungkook said holding him by his waist.

"Jungkook....I can't. I have to go home. My dad will be furious if I don't come home tonight." Jimin said sadly.

"How do you know my name?" Jungkook grinned admiring Jimin's beautiful eyes and plump lips.

"Are you kidding? You're the leader of the most dangerous mafia in the world. You are also the most hottest man in the world." Jimin chuckled as he blushed.

This kid is so damn fine. I want him...I need him...I will have him.

Jungkook thought. "You guys go wait for me in the Limo." Jungkook said to the guys.

They all nod and left. Jimin's cousin walked away leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone in the middle of a bar.

Jungkook picks up Jimin by his thighs and placed him on top of a table.

Jungkook attacks him with his lips. Jimin, unexpectedly, kissed back.

Jungkook kissed his neck and jawline causing Jimin to moan.

Jungkook what the hell are you doing?? Pull away! You've never done this before!

Jungkook thought.