29~•

I yelled as I sobbed to the ground.

"Jungmin..." I cried harshly.

The woman who was supposedly Soyeon's mother's body disappeared into dust. She was a vampire.

How am I gonna tell Jiminie this? Tell him that our son is lost in the United States with my dangerous former father...

"No!" I yelled as I cried.

I then had an incoming call from Dad.

Dad: baby, did you pick up Jungmin yet?

Jungkook: appa...(jungkook cried silently)

Dad: son what's wrong?

Jungkook: Daddy...th-th-they t-took Jun-Jungmin...(I sobbed harshly)

Jungkook: they took my baby boy...(cried even harder)

Dad: baby, you stay there Okay. Mommy and daddy is on their way. Stay on the line though baby. Okay, you listen to daddy's voice and keep talking to me, okay. Don't hurt yourself, okay.

Jungkook: wh-why do ba-bad things gotta happen to me dad (sobbed like a little baby)

Jungkook: I j-just lo-lost my world. Wha-what a-am I gon-gonna te-tell my husband......(sobs even harder)

Dad: baby stay on the line okay. Jiminie is right here. He wants to talk to you okay..

Jungkook: ok-Okay (cried)

Jimin: baby...hey. Look don't cry okay (said while crying slightly)

Jungkook: baby this is my f-fucking fault. (Cried)

Jimin: baby not it's not. I need you to listen to me! We are going to America okay, please don't do anything to yourself. We have your clothes in a big bag right now Okay. We are gonna save our son! I love you okay baby. Remember that okay, I love you so much...

Jungkook: o-okay, I love you too. Le-lemme speak to my d-dad please..

Dad: okay baby, we are almost there okay son. Stay on the line please...

Jungkook: appa, is hyungie there with you (sobs in between every word)

Dad: yes baby, do you wanna talk to him??

Jungkook: yes please (sobs)

Hoseok: hey baby, its okay. We are 2 minutes away okay. Stay on the line okay.

Jungkook: hyungie, I love you so much...thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for not leaving and staying with me...do you remember? When you were gonna leave? (while crying)

Hosoek: Yes baby, I remember. I was going to leave the family to go to America, but you hugged me and cried for me to stay..(said trying not cry)

Jungkook: please forgive me, I have disappointed you...I lost my son. You and mom and dad never showed me to be a bad father (sobs and hiccups) I'm sorry hyungie...

Hoseok: baby, you did not disappoint me. You made me very proud baby. You make me proud everyday. Don't cry baby okay. Hyungie loves you so much too okay. Nothing has changed. (sobs)

The door opened. Jimin ran over to me and hugs me. I hug him back and sobbed onto his shoulder.

Narrator's POV...

As much as Jimin would love to stay in Jungkook's arms. He knew that Jungkook really needed his parents. "Talk to your parents baby.." Jimin said trying not to cry and pull away. Jungkook did nothing but pull him back closer to him. Jungkook kisses Jimin's forehead. Jimin pulls away and let's Hoseok look at his little brother. Jungkook sobs even more as he looked at him.