(PT 5) 22

"We have been looking for you everywhere since we found out child services put you in an adoption center in Busan." Namjoon and Seokjin cried.

"You guys are my family?!" I asked tearing up and breathing heavily.

"Baby....mommy has missed you." Seokjin cried.

I cried harshly at the news.

"Noona has always missed you..." Da Won smiles weakly as tears streamed down her eyes and holds my hand.

"You still look the same...more handsome but you still have your bunny teeth." Da Won chuckles.

I chuckle through my tears. I started recalling old memories of when I was a baby....I don't know how but I did. The way she and Hoseok used to play with me.

The way they used to hold me. They way Namjoon and Seokjin used to always carry me with a huge smile on their faces.

"Noona....what's going on with you? Why are you sick?" I cried as I held her hand.

"I'm dying Jungkook. I'm diagnosed with cancer in my lungs....I'm having a brainiasm. My brain...my body is giving up on me. It's time for me to leave." Da Won said quietly.

"Da Won! You never told us you were sick..." Seokjin and namjoon or mom and dad cried.

"Andwae don't say that noona....I'm here for you. I'll make sure that you're cured." I cried.

"Get me materials now!!" I yelled at my nurses and cried. "Hurry or you're all fired!!" I yelled at them but crying mid-sentence.

"Baby....my time is up." Da Won said.

"I love you....I'm glad that I got to spend my last seconds with you." Da Won cried.

She kissed my cheek weakly then laid back down.

Da Won closed her eyes again and smiles.

She then stopped breathing. Her heart stopped just as I felt mine did as well. "No!!" I cried. Everyone started crying.

"My Baby!!" Mom cried hysterically as she drop to her knees. Dad cried so hard and so did Hoseok.

I did as well. I just lost my sister and I didn't even get to know her. The only memories I have was those 2 months that I was with them and now.

Da Won's hand was stiff causing it to fall off my cheek.

I gasped not being able to breathe from all the tears falling my eyes.

"I'm sorry noona....I'm sorry I didn't look for you sooner. I'm sorry I didn't find all of you guys earlier...I'm sorry I didn't spend much time with you..I love you. I miss you! I have always missed you and loved you since I could remember. I missed you, Hoseok-Hyung, eomma, and appa..." I cried.

"Sir...we have to cover her now." My nurses said.

"Why!" I cried.

They tried to pull me away until I shrugged them off and kissed her cold cheek one last time.

Mom and dad did the same while crying and so did Hoseok.