37~•

(Don't play yet...I'll tell you when)

Jimin's POV...

It was the second day of Junghyun's funeral and today Me, Momma Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook were gonna pay a tribute to him. I was finally able to convince Jungkook to come out to day 2 of his brother's funeral. "This day will go by quickly okay baby....you just do whatever you need to do." I said fixing Jungkook's hair. Jungkook could only sniffle and cry silently and nod. I wiped his tears and kissed his cheek.

Jungkook hugs me tightly and sighs before we shared a kiss. "Guys...it's time to go." Momma Jin said. He looks over at my husband and coo's with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry buba..." Momma Jin said hugging Jungkookie tightly. "We will get through this okay baby....I know it hurts but we will get through this...." Momma Jin said kissing his cheek. Then my baby Jungmin walked in and saw Jungkook crying so of course he hugged him when he got the chance. Jungkook sighs and hugs our son. "I love you, dad." Jungmin said hugging Jungkook like a baby. "I love you too buba.." Jungkook said with tears in his eyes.

We all left the Mansion and got inside the limo on our way to the stadium. Day 2 of this week was gonna be a performance tribute to Junghyun. Me, Jungkook, Tae and Jin are gonna perform a song tonight called The Truth Untold. Recently we found Junghyun's old journal where he wrote his entries and so what we did was convert into a song.

I gazed at my handsome husband to see him facing the floor with his eyes closed. I gripped his hand even tighter and kissed his shoulder. He looks down at me and kissed my forehead. "I'm here for you baby." I said quietly. "You always are...I love you my mochi." Jungkook said softly with his blood shot eyes. "I love you too..." I said with a soft smile.

As we arrived at the stadium, I could feel Jungkook tense up his body so much. More tears formed in his eyes as he looked at the huge poster hanging in front of the door of Junghyun's beloved face.

As we got out of the car, some young girls and boys were coming wearing all purple that said "RIP Junghyun" and some that say "We love you! You are our protector Jungkook!!!" and "We love Jeon Mafia!!, Jeon Mafia protects us! They help us!" Then Kai comes running over and hugs us all. "I'm here to escort you guys backstage to get ready for the performance since it starts in like 20 minutes." he said. We nod and hoped on the cart that was ready for us. We said hello to Lucas who was sitting next to Chanyeol and Jackson. We said hello to them as well. They smiled at us as they started the cart and drove into the stadium. Once we finally got there, me and my jumped off the cart and were escorted backstage.

"Mom, we will be in the highest booth watching..." Minah said as she and her boyfriend who, ironically, is named Amber pointed to the booth where her brothers and they're significant others are.

Jungkook's POV...

"Okay baby...stay close with your siblings and cousins okay.." Jimin said to Minah. She smiles weakly and nods as she and Amber walked away. "Okay, Tae, Jin, Jimin. Let's go get your makeup touched up quickly. Jungkook lets get your hair touched up." Heechul said walking over to us. He looks at me then hugs me. "How you holding up?" Heechul said softly. "I'm hanging on...you know." I said while looking down. He nods and hugged me again before escorting me to the hair stylist.

I sat down on a chair and looked at myself in the mirror to see my bloodshot eyes, pale skin and scratch marks on my neck from me scratching myself. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw a picture of me and Junghyun from when we were just little kids and shed a tear. I remember that day as if it were yestderday.

Flashback;

"Aigoo~my baby brother is so strong." Junghyun said ruffling my hair. I flinched away and frowned.

"Yah! I'm not a baby anymore...I'm 4 full years now, so don't touch my hair like a baby..." I whined

"Ggukie...promise me that one day when I leave, you will be strong okay.." Junghyun said so suddenly.

"Why? You'll always be with me....right?" I said tilting my head. "Not until my time is up....the oldest ones always goes first." Junghyun said looking down. "I promise you that I will never let that happen. You're my brother and we protect each other."  I smile. He smiles and pulls me into a big hug.

We started playing after that and went to the convenience store to buy Jjangmyeon and make it a home.

End of Flashback;

I broke that promise...he isn't here anymore because I didn't protect him like I was supposed to.

Maybe if I could go back in time, I could st- "Jungkook, it's time..." Mark said. I sigh and nod.

I grabbed my mic and earpiece before walking over to stage. Jimin, Tae and my mom were already there so we just got in position and waited for the stage to rise.

(Play the video now...you can watch it!! It their performance)

As the stage was lowering down. I looked at everyone who came to support my brother and remember his death and could do nothing but tear up.

Everyone was here because they care and they grieve with me. So many people have told me that this wasn't my fault and I just have to accept that it really wasn't.

This is my fault. It's my fucked up family that I was born into.

All these times that people have told me that it wasn't my fault....didn't make me believe them. I didn't believe when Jimin said it wasn't my fault but just seeing everyone here just shows me that it isn't.

If they also thought it was my fault, they wouldn't even be here supporting me or cheering me up. This is my big family. The Jeon Mafia is my family and it's about time that I start treating them like one instead of just my servers or employees.

I grab my mic and said something to all these people I have never said before...well except to my kids of course and parents and husband and you know what I mean. What I am trying to say is that I don't say this to my team often and I realize now that I really should. 

"I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and cried. The whole stadium goes wild and cheers while they put up these lights bombs that were passed out. 

I smiled for the first time in weeks and looked at my husband. He smiles at with tears streaming down his eyes. He runs over to me and hugs me. I hug him back and kissed his forehead. My mother and my best friend then joined the hug. This moment will be very memorable and will always end with.....

"I love you..."