40~•

Jungmin's POV....

"What do you mean? Why would he hurt himself?" I asked confused. "If I leave him, he told me that he would have nothing else to live for. He said that if I ever left that he would kill himself." Janeung explained to me. "Baby that's not gonna happen..." I said. "No you don't know that! He hurts himself because of me. I provoke him!" Janeung said panicking. "Hey hey hey. It's okay. You do not provoke him. How can you....by being your beautiful self? How does he hurt himself?" I asked. "When he hits me, he hurts himself emotionally because he said he doesn't wanna do it. He says it hurts him to see me in pain." Janeung sniffles. That motherfucker is crazy as fuck. But Janeung seems to be so manipulated by him. He doesn't want to hurt him. "Baby...lemme tell you something. That man doesn't feel anything when he hurts you except satisfaction. It doesn't hurt him. If it did then he would've stopped. If it did, he wouldn't have hurt you in the first place. He is doing this to manipulate you. I don't know why though. You're such a beautiful person." I said caressing his hair. I kissed his lips once again and he instantly kissed back. After a while we pulled away again.

"Will you be there with me to end whatever it was that me and him had...?" Janeung asked. "What you guys had was an abusive relationship...he was the abuser. I will not only end it but make him suffer for the rest of his life." I said. Janeung hugged me tightly and didn't let go. I felt very happy that I had Janeung in my arms again. "Can we leave this party please...?" Janeung asked. "Yeah..let's go. Want me to drive you home?" I asked. "Jay I wanna be with you...alone." Janeung said. "Then lets get a hotel room..." I smiled. Janeung smiles and held my hand. We walked out of the room and ran outside to my car. "Jay where are you going!?" My friend yells. I didn't answer cause we were already driving away. I didn't know where we were going but we were very close to the end of town but we found a hotel. We got down and walked inside to register a room and once we did, we ran to the door number and unlocked the door. We walked in to see very nice lights around the room and nice decor.

I held Janeung from the waist as we walked inside the room exploring everything. As soon as we got to the bedroom, we laid down and sighed. "What do you wanna do? Wanna relax...watch movies?" I asked. "Jungmin...do you still love me?" Janeung asked all of a sudden. I sat up closer to him and held his hand. "Baby of course I still love you...If anything, I've always thought about you and ways of how to get over you...nothing worked." I sigh looking down. "Jay..I'm sorry for what I did...I know I hurt you so much. I've always loved you...it's just that..i didn't know what to do but now I can't take anymore. I need to be with you." Janeung said getting closer to me. "What did you do to try to get over me though?" Janeung said caressing my hair. "Well for a starter, I would go to every party that I've heard was happening. Second, if a boy was interested in me, we'd hook up. I would drink till I couldn't remember my own name. Sometimes I wouldn't even go home till the next day. I would wake up with someone resting on my chest naked." I said. "But each time I was hooking up with them...I thought of you." I said. "I remember...I even called one of them by your name." I chuckled. Janeung laughed and stroked my cheek. "And what would you do to them?" Janeung asked laying me down on the bed and sitting on me. "Why should I tell you when I can just show you Baby..?" I said putting him under me and put my head in his shirt, licking all his sweet spots.

Jungkook's POV....

"Well what do you mean!? How long has he been like this?" I asked. "Ever since Prince Jungmin was born, all of your attention was on Prince Jungmin." Jae Hwa said. "Wait..no you can't just blame all of this on my son." Jimin scoffed. "Jungmin was my very first newborn ever since Hwajang Dae. I raised Hwajang Dae for first months of being a baby but then shit happened between us and you didn't let me see him anymore until 4 years later." I said. "Wait you can't just blame all of that on my husband either, sir." Minho said. "With all due respect, agent Choi, it wasn't my decision for him to leave me all of sudden even after taking care of his baby. Now I'm not saying that your husband is a bad parent. What I am stating is that Hwajang Dae's behavior isn't my sons fault." I said.

"Your highness, we aren't saying that either but when was the last time you have spent time or even asked about Hwajang Dae." Jae Hwa said. "Hold on agent In...my husband is working very hard. He is the king for crying out loud. Sometimes he doesn't even have time to check up on our kids because of all these meetings and with Janeung's coronation." Jimin said holding my hand. "Look...we all have our own responsibilities, okay. Our kids are all grown now. No one is responsible for no one's behavior. Everyone makes their own choices agent Choi and agent In." Hoseok said. "Yes and Prince Jungmin isn't the cause of Hwajang Dae's actions." Dad said. "I agree with my husband Namjoon. Every night Jungmin and the rest of our kids go to party's. We have heard nothing about Hwajang Dae or anything like that." Mom said. "Your son just need some councilng agent In." Yoongi said to Jae Hwa. "Yes exactly so let's-." I said but got cut off by one of my guards. "The royal kids are here, your highness." The guard said bowing. "Okay thank you so much. Call them in." I said. "Meeting dismissed. We will have another meeting tomorrow. Understood?" I said. "Yes sir." Everyone said. Everyone stood up and gathered there things and walked out of the big hall. "Hey babies. How was the party?" Jimin asked as he hugged our daughter Minah and son Minguk. "Where's your older brother?" I asked after giving them a kiss on their heads. "Oh the last time we saw him was when he walked out with Janeung." Minguk said. "Janeung as in..love of his life Janeung?" Jimin asked. "Yes that one. Janeung was crying and it seemed like Jungmin was comforting him." Minah explained.

What is this boy doing to my son? He left him because he didn't love him and now he is crying his eyes out to my son. What the hell is this? "Okay, you guys go on upstairs to your room. The servants will bring you snacks." I smiled. They smiled and went to the elevator that took them to their rooms. "Why is this boy confusing my son, Baby?" I asked Jimin. "Kook, I know it seems like that but maybe there is another reason why Janeung is back into Jungmin's life." Jimin explained. "Yeah to play with his feelings again. Baby this isn't right. Jungmin was hurt for months. He was depressed." I said. "I know babe I know. But Janeung was such an amazing person to Jungmin. You could see in his eyes that he cared for him. Maybe he didn't realize it then. Or maybe he is in some type of situation that made him have to leave Jungmin." Jimin explains. "Oh yeah, like what?" I scoffed. "Well maybe his parents didn't want him to date Janeung. It's some what of the same thing that happened to us babe. My father demanded me to leave you and tell you so many things I didn't feel, remember? The day when our niece was kidnapped and you guys got her back." Jimin said holding my hand. I nodded my head and sighed. "You have a point but those lies Jimin, made me suffer a lot. This is how it's like for Jungmin." I said. "And look at where we are now. You're king and I'm queen. The Park Mafia is done. Baby we have the world to our feet. Sometimes things start out rough but it's all worth it because in the end, we all get what we deserve. We are married, we have 3 beautiful children and an amazing life here." Jimin smiles. I smiled and nod. He leans and so do I. We shared a very passionate kiss.

Hwajang Dae's POV....

"Okay well that doesn't fucking matter! He is with Jungmin! I know he is!" I yelled in the phone. Of course Janeung is with Jung fucking min. That fucking whore has always loved that asshole from the start. But Jungmin got everything he's ever fucking wanted...except Janeung. You see me and Janeung were friends before he even met Jungmin...but of course he knew who he was. The prince of Seoul's most dangerous and protective Mafia. The Jeon Mafia. Father was none other than the King Jungkook and the mother was Queen Jimin. The fucking bitch who ripped my father Jungkook and mother Jae Hwa apart. Now I'm stuck with my step-dad Minho.

It seems like my father has forgotten about me ever since Jungmin came along. Once Janeung found out Jungmin was coming to this school, he instantly volunteered to give him a tour. I, who had a crush on Janeung, was obviously bothered by this shit. So I stopped talking to Janeung. Then I heard rumors about Jungmin and him dating so I had to do something about it.

I told Janeung that I would kill myself if he left me for him. Janeung's dumbass believed it of course. And yeah maybe I do have some feelings for Janeung but that doesn't change the fact that I think he is a huge whore. It might not make sense to you but it does to me and that's good enough for me. I know that Janeung will come back running to me today. If he doesn't...then we will have huge problems...