(PT 3) 22

The front only touched my foot. I look at the driver as he got out of the car. He was wearing a nice suit but you could tell he had makeup on. He's probably gay...I kinda see a resemblance of me in him.

"Oh my god I am sorry! Are you hurt!?" He asked. He dusts off my sweater. It was very nurturing to me. It felt like a mother's touch. "I am so so Hey so sorry, dear..I was on my way to pick up my husband from work." He said. "No no no please it's okay. I'm fine." I said with a smile. "Oh what happened to your face honey?" he asked. "Oh it's nothing really." I chuckle. "Mmmm no...I don't think so. Here is my business card. Come to my hospital and i'll treat you." he said. Dr. Kim Seokjin. He is a doctor. "Thank you really. I'm fine so please don't worry about me." I smile. He stayed silent for a moment as if he was shocked. "U-umm where are your parents? They must be wondering where you are..." Dr. Seokjin chuckles nervously.

I look down and gulp. "Umm actually I don't have parents...I was in a adoption center in Busan as a baby and never reached my birth parents. I still don't know who they are currently." I said. "Really?! In Busan?" He asked. I nod. "Are you trying to look for them? Do you know who they are?" Dr. Seokjin asked again. "Uhhh I just found out some information about them but I don't know their identities or names." I said. "I actually found out I have an older sister and older brother. But my older sister is the oldest though." I said. Dr. Seokjin had tears in his eyes. "Ohhh are you okay sir?" I asked.

"Yes...um its just a bit windy and cold out here. I tear up when the wind is strong." Seokjin said. "Me too." I chuckle. "Yes I remember drinking my favorite drink in the world, banana milk, outside in the cold while I was pregnant of my second son and I couldn't stop my tears from falling out of my eyes. It was so cold." He chuckles. "Oh I love banana milk!" I exclaim with a huge smile. Seokjin smiles widely and nods. "Okay well you must go off now because it's late and no beautiful boy like you should be out this late." Seokjin said cupping my cheek and pinching it. I giggle. "Okay..thank you sir. I'll come visit you sometime." I smile. "Yes of course. Can I get a hug? I'm just glad you're okay and you're safe and you're still living right now." Dr. Seokjin said as some tears fall from his eyes. I smile and nod. I hugged him and he hugged me.

We pulled away and said our finally goodbyes. "Actually wait?! Do you need a ride? I will give you one!" Seokjin said. I smile and nod. I got inside his car and he drove off.

Seokjin's POV....We sat in the car in silence listening to the faded music that was playing on the radio of my Hyundai. Could he really be my son? He has my eyes! He has such a beautiful face like me... He loves banana milk. I drank that all the time when I was pregnant of my long lost son Jungkook. Even when he was born, he loved banana milk even though he wasn't supposed to drink it. He is from busan. You can hear his satoori accent. We finally reached his home and it broke my heart to see where he lives. He lived in a garage like home. I need to know if this is my son or not. "Thank you sir." He smiles and bows he was about to walk off until I called the name of my son....Jungkook. "Jungkook?" I called out for. The boy looks up at me. "Oh how do you know my name?" Jungkook smiles. More tears formed in my eyes. I can't tell him that I'm his birth mom right now. "I listen to your music all the time remember." I lied. "Oh yeah haha! What happened?" He smiles. "Your parents will show up one day. They will save you from this neighborhood and studio. They will give you everything you want. Please be safe, stay healthy, stay loyal and innocent and hang in there." I said trying not to cry. He smiles brightly and nods. Jungkook walks over to his little house as I slowly drove away. I cried as I saw my son sit down in the rain getting all wet. My son....he is alive.

Jungkook's POV....I walked over to the door grabbing on to the doorknob hoping the door isn't locked. I twisted it to find out it was locked. Looks like I'm gonna sleep outside in the rain. I walked over to the liquor store in the corner of the street and walked in.