Jk day~•

OKAY!!! So yesterday was my bias's Jeon Jungkook's birthday, and I just had to take the time and make this letter!! MY BABY is finally 22 and that is so surprising to me guys because I have been an Army for almost 7 years. It's been so long and my love and affection towards these boys have only gotten stronger by the second that goes by. They have helped me through some tough times. Times where smiling was very much impossible for me to do but every time I heard my boys on the TV or would just watch stupid ass videos of them lol, I would smile....because of them. They are my everything and no one will take that away. I am literally so in love with them guys you don't even know. I have a dance group that based on them and we always dance to their songs as performances. There is rarely times when we don't use their songs. I always make up choreagraphies for their songs that don't have one and perform it. BTS is what started my career. BTS is what made me hit 104k views on my book and BTS really makes me grateful to say that I am really proud and in love with all of you guys. You guys are truly amazing for letting me have the blessing to reach up to this amount. I am still very surprised. I love you all so much. Now, Jungkook has been my bias ever since I saw him in No More Dream. I just fell in love with his baby face. The reason why I love him so much though is because he is dorky and so fucking adorable and funny. Not only that, but also because I feel like we both have something in common. Jungkook is a very cheerful person that loves to make people smile, be happy and laugh, but it is very hard for him to express his feelings. I am terrible at expressing my feelings towards someone or to anyone in particular. That's why I love him so damn much because I can relate too, you know. Like sometimes I also stare at Jimin's Jibooty just for education purposes you know. Anyway...Jeon Jungkook, I love you so much and I want you to know that you are my best friend and always will be. I truly love you a lot and care for you and continue to support you and your amazing brothers as an Army and as a friend....Jungkook~나는 온 마음을 다해 당신을 사랑합니다.