Author's Note~

(edited)

Hey guys, I really wanna apologize for me not updating lately. I really really am sorry...

Im not doing so good right now if I'm being honest. Before I start though, lemme just say that I really love you guys with all my heart and I can't let y'all go. 

I've been putting myself through some rough times and it's my own fault. I didn't think about what the consequences I would have to go through as I made this decision. I didn't think about myself, my family, my friends and in you guys. 

I'm going through a personal problem that I will do everything in my power to fix but that has nothing to do with you guys. I love you guys so much and I wanna give you the best. But I also wanna give my family the best. Don't worry. I will, fortunately, start updating more sooner. I want whats best for you guys as well and if y'all really love my book, then I shall keep writing FOR YOU....

Now I've come back to say I really love this Fandom ARMY! I have been an ARMY for 6 years now and just having some of the ARMY reading something that I really enjoy makes me smile everyday. Do I have a fandom of mine? That's what you guys make me think. If I do, then comment down below what I should call my ARMY family from now on.

I love you guys.

                       ~Sincerely Author-nim....