42~•

Jungmin's POV....

We were already boarding our plane, when Janeung held my hand even tighter. "Baby what's wrong.." I asked. "I've never been on a plane." Janeung said a little scared. "It's okay. I'm here for you." I whispered in his ear before kissing it. He smiles and nods. We walked in the booth, onto the plane and into our first class room. "If anyone needs any service, the phone right beside your bed will provide you, your highness." A flight attendant said showing us our Private First Class room. "Okay, thank you so much." Me and Janeung said. We bowed as she left the room. Our room was really nice.

 Our room was really nice

"The bed is kinda small." I said scratching the back of my neck. "It's okay baby. It's not like we're actually gonna sleep in it." Janeung smirked while putting his arms around my neck. I chuckle and smirked before I kissed his lips. He instantly kissed back. "You still want me Baby? We just had sex a few hours ago." I smirked. "One round isn't enough." Janeung smirked as we both chuckled and kissed each other. All of a sudden, my phone rang. We pulled away and sighed. It was my father. My eyes flaring up with anger, I let go of Janeung and turned off my phone, locking it inside a drawer. Anger filled my body as I kept thinking about what happened at home. I huffed as I walked over to the door and put the "do not disturb" sign on the handle and locked it. "Jay, you okay?" Janeung asked.

"Who the hell you think you calling Jay, huh baby boy?" I said huskily while holding him harshly by his waist. "I'm sorry." Janeung moaned as I started kissing his neck and threw him on the bed. "What's my name?" I asked as my hands went all over his body and down his skirt, grabbing onto his little friend. "D-daddy.." he moaned as he threw his head back. I continued to slowly stroke him under his skirt and watch his expression. As I looked at his face, I saw his eyes rolling back slightly and his cheeks getting a flushed pink. I put my thumb on the tip and slowly yet roughly rubbing it. Janeung's jumped and gasped. "Ohh...da-daddy plea-se!" He moaned loudly as he gripped onto my shoulders. "Please what, Baby?" I said going up to his lips still aggressively moving my thumb in his tip. I kissed him and let my tongue explore the insides of his beautiful mouth as he breathlessly moaned into mine. "D-daddy..it's t-too much..." Janeung moaned. I kept moving my thumb but this time even faster making his body shake of pleasure. Janeung gasped and squeezed his eyes shut. His head buried into the pillow with his mouth wide open and nails digging into my shoulders. I pulled down his skirt and panties and started dragging my tongue down to his stomach and abdomen.

I slowly licked the tip of his member making him buck his hips up. "Be patient Baby boy..." I said deeply. His hands were making its way to my hair and softly gripping onto it as high pitched moans came out of his mouth. I put my fingers against his mouth. "Lick." I demanded. Janeung soon understood and started to lick my fingers still moaning. I took them out of his mouth and brought them down to his entrance. I slowly pushed one in making him grip the sheets. I started to move my fingers in him even faster, feeling him all around. "D-daddy I can't wait anymore!" Janeung moaned loudly, almost screaming. "Hold on Baby. Just be patient." I said grabbing his jaw and kissing him as I added 2 more fingers. He moaned even louder due to pleasure and pain. His chest started to get red from all of the heat that was running through his body. His eyes rolled back and his mouth wide open as he rolled his head back against the pillow with his chest rising up and down at a high speed. "I-I'm gonna cum!" He moaned loudly. His moans were getting louder and more high pitched. He was really close and then next thing you know he....