8~•

Narrators POV....
Jimin changed into the clothes Yugyeom gave him and hours pass by. Jungkook wanted to stay by Jimins side but as the Leader and Mastermind/creator of the Jeon Mafia, he needed to be included in all the conversations to figure what they are gonna do with Mr. Park and Ji Hoon's father.

Jimin was looking out the window of the empty and huge hospital that Jungkook owns.

He prayed that Ji Hoon would be okay.

Right now, he is in recovery and hasn't woken up at all.

Yoongi stayed outside of the door and watched him through the window.

Jungkook had a vision that Jiminie was alone and watching out the window watching all the rain fall in the night.

"We will have a meeting scheduled alright. We aren't talking about this right now. You guys can go back home to the mansion if you want. We will meet you guys there in the morning." Jungkook said to his agents, Got7, NCT (NCT U and 127), SHINee, and EXO.

They all smile and nod before walking off. Jungkook turns around and finds Jimin. When he saw him, he sighs and picked him up by his waist and placing him on his lap.

"I'm sorry." Jimin sighs.

"For what?" Jungkook said.

"For hitting you. I was just so happy that you woke up and mad because you got shot because of paying attention to me!!" Jimin said in a mad tone.

I chuckled at his cuteness and kissed the nape of his neck.

I heard him gasp.

"I just can't keep my eyes off of you. I had to protect you from your uncle." Jungkook whispered in his ear.

Jimin sighs before looking to the side.

"Why tho? Why do you even like me!?" Jimin asked controlling his breathing.

"Because you are everything I need. You're everything I want. Jimin I didn't mean anything that I said yesterday about getting over Zico and just screwing you over. I like you so much. The only reason why I said that was to protect you. You are my treasure and I wouldn't dare to let anyone touch you." Jungkook said pulling away from his neck.

Jimin turned around to face Jungkook.

"You are gonna be mine. I'm gonna take care of you for the rest of my life and with that being said....I have to tell you something." Jungkook smirked.

"What!?" Jimin asked.

"You are gonna live with me from now on." Jungkook said making Jimins eye widened.

"What!? Why!?" Jimin shouts.

"Because I want you to be safe and I wanna see you everyday and every night." Jungkook said.

"You're not lying? Are you serious?" Jimin asked with a slight smile.

Jungkook smiles and nods. Jimin beamed but then paused for a bit and sighed.

"But my mother said that I can only live with someone if I'm married to that person." Jimin sighs.

"Then I'll figure something out. We won't sleep in the same room if you want. I have one prepared for you." Jungkook said.