44~•

Jungkook's POV....

"Your highness, somebody is at the entrance of the mansion waiting for you to come." One of my servants said as she walked into my office. "Ah thank you. I'll be right down." I smile. She smiles and walked out. I put away all of my paperwork and decided to stop working for the day. I stood up and went inside my elevator down all the way to the first floor. I walked to the entrance of the mansion when I saw my husband at the door waiting as well. I walked up hugging my husband from behind as we both stood their and waited. The doors open and we look to see my beautiful son Jungmin standing there with his suitcase. My eyes tears up as I see my son standing only 4 feet away from me. My husband ran and hugged him but I was too shocked to do anything. I want to run into my sons arms and apologize but I'm too star struck.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my son say, "dad...". He dropped his suitcase and ran over to me making me hugging him back as tears fell from my eyes. "My baby." I sobbed as I held his head and body close to mine. "I'm so sorry my son. I'm sorry." I sobbed. "It's okay daddy." Jungmin cried into my shoulder. "No it's not. It's not okay and it's something that will never happen again. I love you my son." I sobbed. "I love you too dad." Jungmin cried hugging me tighter. We pulled away after a while and his siblings came to greet him as well. Me and Jimin smile at our kids embracing each other with pure love and happiness. "Uh...mom and dad. I need to tell you something." Jungmin said. "Okay. Tell us anything son." I smile. He goes by the door and holds someone hand. I see Janeung start to walk over. "Dad..mom...I think Janeung is pregnant." Jungmin said. Holy shit...

Our eyes widened of pure shock. "Uh...um..are you sure? You guys are sure that he is pregnant?" I asked in shock. "Am I gonna be a grandma?" Jimin asked. "Well it's not for sure...we wanted to see a doctor first to clarify. We took a pregnancy test and it came out positive." Jungmin said. "I'm sorry if you're mad.  But if he is pregnant..we decided that we are gonna keep the baby." Jungmin said looking down. "Baby, we aren't mad at you guys. We are shocked but not mad and you guys decided that you are old enough to do what you did in the first place so if you keep it...that's up to you guys and will be your responsibility." I said. They both nod and smile slightly. I opened my arms to hug Janeung. He smiles with tears in his eyes and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I will be very happy to be the grandfather to these babies aka baby Jungkook and baby Jimin." I said making him laugh. I smile as we pulled away. "Thank you dad." Jungmin smiled as he hugged me and Jimin. We smiled as I held my son in my arms again.

"Okay. Well we are gonna stop by the doctors clinic then and visit them." Jungmin sighs. "No, we are going with your uncle Jinyoung and JB." I said. They smile and nod. We all talked and Jungmin asked about the whole situation Hwajang Dae and I explained it to him. He understood and I apologized even more. After our conversation, we all went to the hospital to see if Janeung was pregnant or not. I am a little disappointed that my son and Janeung would be pregnant because they are so young and they need to learn how to use protection but at the end of the day, he is my son and I'm pretty sure Janeung will also be my son in law one day. They are committed to each other. "Alright guys, if the stick comes out pink then you're pregnant." Jaebum said as jinyoung held Jungmin and Janeung's hand. We all closed our eyes. "Open." Jaebum said. We opened to see that the stick was...clear. "You're not pregnant." Jaebum said. We all looked at the boys to see them look down. "Are you guys okay?" Jinyoung asked. They looked at each other and sighed. The two boys nod their heads and smile. "We are way too young even though I was actually excited about this." Jungmin sighs. Janeung sighs and nods in agreement. They held hands and hugged each other.

"Hey at least you have more time to be teenagers and young and wild and free." Jimin smiles. The boys chuckle and nod. The boys hugged Jinyoung and Jaebum and we all said our goodbyes to each other. We got inside the car and drove back home. The boys were silent for a bit but then they started to talk. I could hear Janeung comfort Jungmin which made me happy to hear that he doesn't only care about himself. "Alright Well Janeung do you wanna stay over for dinner? Do you wanna go home?" Jimin asked. "Um I think I should go home. I haven't seen my dad yet." Janeung said. "Okay we will drop you off. Just tell me where to go from here." I smiled. He smiles and nodded as we drove into another street.

Once we got to Janeung's house, Jungmin got down the car to walk him to his door and kiss him goodbye. My son looks so grown now. He is so matured and seems to be very happy. I smiled and we waved bye to Janeung before he waved back and walked into his home. Jungmin got inside the car with a smile and a sigh. "Let's go home buddy." I smile. We all went home and hung out for a bit.

"Do you guys want to order some food?" I asked as I stroked my son Minguk'a hair. "Uh, no need for ordering food." Minah said as Jimin cuddled our daughter. "Why?" I asked. "Why order when I already made food." Jungmin smiles and he set up a whole table in the dining room. "Wow!" We said looking at the huge pots and plates or different foods. "Oh my god...you really are my grandson." Mom said fake crying and hugging my son. We all laughed and we sat down on our huge tables. "I just wanna do something for you guys. I'm sorry if I have worried you guys and caused you guys stressed. I was just really mad and had to get away." Jungmin said looking at all of us. "No. I should apologize. I'm very sorry for what I did my son. I'm the reason why you left in the first place. I apologize for my immature actions." I said looking at him. He smiles and nods. "Now! Let's all enjoy this huge meal!" Dad said. We all smiled and cheered as we grabbed food.