21~•

Narrators POV....It's been 3 months already and today is Taehyung's due date. "Come on Baby!! Push!!! You got this baby! One more push and everything will be okay!" Hoseok encouraged Taehyung as he held the younger's hand.

Taehyung screamer with pain and pushed way harder. Then the room was heard with the cries of a baby. Taehyung's and Hoseok's eyes widened once they see the baby.

"His eyes are glowing blue!" Hoseok chuckles.

"Look at our baby boy..." Taehyung cried. They cleaned the baby up and let Taehyung and Hoseok hold their child.

"What is the name of my new grandson?" Jin and Namjoon ask with a huge smile. "Taeseok," Hoseok And Taehyung said. "The name of my son, your grandson, your nephew is...Jung Kim Taeseok!!" Taehyung said sniffling and smiling at Taeseok.

Hoseok cried tears of joy as he got to hold his son. "We waited so long for you baby boy....welcome home!" Hoseok said holding his son.

Everybody was smiling and crying tears of joy about this beautiful situation, then what was heard was smalls footsteps. They turned around and saw Yoonji smiling at Taeseok. "Do you wanna see your cousin?" Yoongi asks. Yoonji smiles and nods. Ji hoon picked her up walked over to Hoseok so she could see her cousin.

Yoonji is already 2 years old in humans years. She turned 2 years in 3 months. How? Because vampires mixed with wolves grow up very quickly. Once they hit 19 or 20, they stop physically aging. Jungkook will always look like a handsome young man forever as well as the others.

After a while, they got Taehyung cleaned up and discharged him from the hospital. When they finally arrived back home at the mansion, Taehyung and Hoseok walked in Jungkook's room where Jungkook laid there with his half dead body.

"Jungkook....I'd like you to meet your very first nephew of this whole mafia family, my son...my world, Taeseok." Hoseok said as streams of tears fell down from his eyes as if his eyes were waterfalls. "You can hold him....if you wake up so please wake up. My son wants to meet you." Hoseok sobbed. "I know that you aren't okay right now but I know that you will be so I'm happy. I can't be sad right now. Nothing will make me sad right now. And the reason why is because the other reason why I should move on and live to be happy is in my arms right now."  Hoseok smiles while looking at his baby boy Taeseok.  "I love you baby." Hoseok sobbed as he kissed Jungkook's cold forehead and kissed Taeseok's forehead as well.

"I'm always gonna be here for you bestie. I know that you hate it when I call you bestie but you're in a coma so what you gonna do about it?" Taehyung joked with tears running down his cheeks. "I wish you could yell at me like always and say, 'I'm not your bestie....I'm your best friend and that will never ever change.' I wanna hear that from you Jungkookie. So please wake up soon. I'll be waiting here for you and for your words again. Remember...we aren't losers. You know why?......" Taehyung said and paused. "Because we aren't gonna lose anybody today baby...Not you, not Jimin, Not Minho. Nobody okay...so wake up soon please, okay." Taehyung cried.

"I love you best friend...." Taehyung whispered and kissed Jungkook's cheek. And of course....Jungkook didn't respond back.

Time passing by; Namjoon's POV....

Jungkook has been in a coma for 6 months already...Everyday, we visit him in his room and talk to him even though he won't respond.

"Minho is coming today to visit Jungkook!" Yoongi said. Minho came over one time to visit Jungkook and to give us information about Jimin and what was happening in the Park Mafia.

He's been very helpful. And he's so understanding he has stayed with Jimin for so long and has kept him strong ever since everything that has happened to Jungkook.