30~

Jungkook's POV....

Ever since my family and I got my baby Jungmin back and finally destroyed Ja Min, I have made my security stronger. Every night, I stayed in my son's room every night with a gun beside me. 

Tonight is one of those nights. I just can't leave his side. 

"Baby...come to bed." Jimin said wearing my black shirt that goes over his thighs slightly. 

"I can't leave him babe...what if something happens?" I said. Jimin walks over to me and sits on my lap. He takes the gun away from me and makes it vanish. "Then I'll stay here with you. But a weapon won't solve anything baby.." Jimin said laying his head and snuggled his face in my neck. 

"You've always been there for me when I needed you or even when I didn't notice that I did, baby. How can I repay you?" I said caressing his face. 

"By being you. By giving me your love and affection." Jimin said. "Then my love and affection is what I shall give you." I said picking him up bridal style and walking us to my room.

I kissed his lips slowly yet hungrily. Jimin wraps his cute little hands around my neck as I slowly laid him down on my bed. I started to kiss down his neck, leading my hands down to his member. I pulled down Jimin's panties and guided my fingers up to Jimin's face. "Lick." I said.

Jimin slowly licked my fingers preparing them. When he knew they were ready, I started to stroke his member slowly as I kissed his beautiful and admirable body earning beautiful moans coming out from him. It's so wonderful to know that I'm the only that could make him feel this way. No one else could but me. 

"J-Ju-jungkook~" Jimin moans loudly.

Narrator's POV....

Jungkook and Jimin had the most wonderful time but they weren't the only ones. Hoseok and Taehyung, Yoongi and Ji Hoon, Namjoon and Jin also had a wonderful time as well.

Vhope : "Hobi... did you use a condom?"

Namjin: "Of course I did Jinie. I'm not careless like our kids haha.." (obviously lying)

Woongi:  "Um I don't think I did use it Hoonie.."

Jikook: "JUnGKooKIe! Did you really forget to use a condom!", "Of course not Jiminie.." (Jungkook is lying)

Vhope: "Um Tae....I didn't use a condom.... >_<", " *_* you've got to be kidding me."

VhopeJikookNamjinWoongi: "UH oh..." 

3 months passing by....

"Aw our babies are so cute..." Jimin, Taehyung, Ji Hoon and Jin said. "Yes, looks like we are gonna raise girls now huh boys.' Namjoon said. "Well I'm not. I'm gonna raise a boy." Yoongi said. "Well, me and Jimin have twins now. 1 boy and 1 girl but I don't know how to raise girls." Jungkook said looking at his daughter. "Neither do I." Hoseok and Namjoon said as they looked at their daughters. "Good luck guys....they will be delightful." Yoongi said. 

1 year passing by Jungkook's POV....

"WHAT THE FUCK IS A SANITARY PAD!!" I yelled in horror. "Oh my god baby...our daughter will need it when she is older." Jimin said. "Now don't make Minah feel weird about this. Minah, baby this is totally normal for girls." Jimin said. "Now this is a tampon." Jimin said taking a little thing that looks like a cotton ding dong. "And that is something you will never use Minah." I said making the tampon vanish. "Oh my god!" Jimin laughs.