45~•

Jungkook's POV....

"Are you sure you guys are okay here alone?" I asked my kids as we packed the limo. "Dad, we will be fine. Me, Yoonji-noona and Jinwoo-hyungie will take care of my siblings and my cousins." Jungmin smiles as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, we will only be gone for a week and a half. We promise to call you guys everyday to see how you guys are doing." I said.

Jungmin chuckled and nod.

"Why are you laughing?" I chuckled. "Because you're over the top dad. We are teenagers with 15 servants in our home. We will be fine." Jungmin smiles. "Oh, Noona! Could you please make them something to eat." I asked one of my oldest servants.

She smiles and nods. "You guys can go out these days but please make sure you get home before midnight or at least an hour after midnight." I said to my kids. "Okay don't worry. We will dad." Minguk smiled. "And also, Jungmin!" Jimin said. "Make sure you use condoms this time okay!" He said making Jungmin blush. We all laughed and see his embarrassed expression. "Yes mom." Jungmin muttered.

"Anyway, we will see you guys on a Thursday. Now gather everybody so we can say goodbye!" I smile to my son Minguk and daughter Minah. He smiles and ran inside the mansion. "Son, I really want you and your siblings to spend more time with each other okay. Bond with each other. Watch movies together, eat out. You, Yoonji and my brother Jinwoo are the oldest. You guys have to watch out for them okay." I said. "Arasso." Jungmin smiles. "I love you so much. Thank you for taking care of your siblings and cousins while we are gone." I said hugging my son. He hugs me back ever tighter. "No problem dad." My son said. We pulled away and see everyone here with us. We said our goodbyes and walked over to the limo entrance. "Oh mom! Dad!" Teaseok and Seohyung called Hobi and Tae. "Use protection!" They yelled. We all laughed as we saw Tae and Hobi's face expressions. "Okay let's go now!" Jimin said still laughing. We all said our final goodbyes and got inside the limo.

We all got inside the limo and got ourselves suited. "I'm excited." I smile as put my hand on Jimin's thigh. "Me too." Everyone beamed. "We haven't done this ever since our kids were born." Hoseok smiles. "Yeah, I'm happy with how mature they have gotten." Taehyung smiled. "Jungmin is officially crowned prince, our kids are up next for their coronation after Jinwoo and Namwoo." Hoseok said. "I'm really proud of them." I smiled. "Minhyun said that he doesn't really like the idea of being prince." Ji Hoon said. "Why?" Jimin chuckled. "Because he said he'd rather sleep than do all the work." Yoongi chuckled. We all laughed. "Just like his father." Mom said playfully hitting Yoongi's head. We all laughed and continued talking about our kids. "Jungmin doesn't mind doing the work..he says he wants to be hardworking like Kookie one day." Jimin smiles. "Yes, he is a very great kid, you all have raised your kids right." Mom said. "Which meana that I also did a good job of raising you boys." Me and Hobi repeated after mom. We all laughed once more and looked out the window. "Oh we are here." Dad exclaimed.

We all got out of the limo and grabbed our suitcases. Someone then helps us and all of a sudden, security is here. "Your majesty, we are here to escort you to your gate." The guards said bowing to me. "Pardon? (kekeke) Forgive me, sir. Me and my family were never told we would be escorted by security." I said. "I apologize your majesty, there is a huge mob of women and men with posters and cameras waiting for your entrance." The security guard said. I looked at my family and sigh. Before this didn't happen a lot  but ever since 3 months ago, everywhere we go, we get spotted by people who admire us. "Okay, thank you." I said patting his shoulder. They all went around, holding each other's hand and we walked inside. A whole mob was screaming our names and saying things like, "Thank you for protecting us!" or "We love you! All hail to BTS". We've heard people call us BTS us before but never used it as our official name. Then a girl fell because she pushed by a security guard. Taehyung helped her up. "Please don't push them okay." Taehyung said to the girls. "Please be careful with them, we don't want anyone to get hurt in here, do you understand me?" I said the guards. "Yes sir!" They all yelled. We finally arrived at the gate and went inside our airplane.

After the plane ride....

Me and my family finally landed and were at a trailer park house rental station. "We will drive the trailer house and drop you guys off to pick up the rental cars. Then we will all drive to the camp site in the snowy mountains okay." I smiled. Everyone nodded and smiled. Mom and dad finished the paperwork for the trailer house and it was all ours. We walked in and sat down. "Who's driving!?" Yoongi yelled. We all looked at each other. "Not it!" We all yelled with our finger on our nose. "Haha! Ji Hoon!" I laughed as I saw his finger wasn't on his nose. He looked up from his phone. "What?" He asked. "Why are you always on your phone?" Yoongi asked. "Sorry, I was just watching something." Ji hoon said. "Watching what?" Jimin asked. "Oh it's nothing. Im not driving!" Ji Hoon said. "Jungkook..." dad said looking at me. "Dad..." I said looking at him. He gives me the, "do it and I'll buy you whatever you want" stare. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Fine!" I said and go to the front seat. Jimin chuckled and hugs me from behind as we both sit in the front seats. I started the car.

We drove to a gas station so we could get some gas and snacks for the trip. "Okay while we are here, use the restroom if you need to because it is a long drive to the campsite." Jimin said. We all nodded and got off the trailer house. I put some gas in it while Jimin and the rest of the guys went inside to buy some snacks. Me and Jimin walked in the store hand in hand and looked around for some snacks. "Jungoo~ Imma go to the bathroom. I'll meet you guys back in the trailer house. "Okay Hyung." I smiled. He walks away and I see Jimin grab a whole lot of snacks. "Why waste my money on these useless snacks when I already have a snack?" I smirked against Jimin's ear. "Oh really, what is it?" Jimin smirked. "It's you, mochi." I said. He chuckled and kissed me. "Yeah you're still buying me these." Jimin said grabbing his pile of snacks. I facepalm myself and sigh. "Fine." I said as we walked towards the cashier.

We finished paying and grabbed the bag full of snacks and went back to the trailer house. "Aight the tank is all filled up. Now let's go get those rental cars." Dad said. We all walked into the trailer house and started driving away. "Alright now we are gonna pick up the rental cars." I said driving the trailer house. "Guys I feel we are lacking something.. or forgetting something." Jimin said. "Like what babe?" I asked. "Speaking of lacking. Why do cows have hooves instead of feet?" Mom said. Jimin already laughing looks at my mom and asked, "why?". "Because they lactose (lack-toes)." Mom said laughing. Jimin and my were the only ones laughing. "Laugh Jungkook!" Mom said. "Haha haha. That's so funny." I said fake laughing. "Hobi why aren't you laughing-?? Wait...where is Hobi?" Taehyung asked. My eyes widened. "Oh shit." I said. As soon as I said that, Tae's phone started ringing. Tae answered it. "Oh my god baby..I'm so sorry!!" Taehyung said trying not to laugh. "It's okay baby, pass me to Jungkookie please." Hobi said through the phone. "What happened, hyung?" I asked holding in my laughter. "You mother fucker! How could you forget about me!? I was taking a peaceful shit and the next thing I know, my own family left me!" Hobi yelled through the phone. We all started laughing. "I'm sorry!! I'm turning around right now don't worry!" I said. "Aish you asshole!" Hobi said. I smiled. "Hyung, I love you." I said. He just hung up. We all laughed and laughed. As soon as we got to the gas station, we picked up Hobi and he walked in hitting my head. We all laughed. This is gonna be a very fun trip...