15~•

Jungkooks POV...

"Kookie...." I heard Jimins voice.

I turned over to see Jimin.

My eyes full of tears to see him all beat up.

"Minnie..." I said running over to him but stopped when he paralyzed me.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to move but I couldn't.

"Don't come close to me." He said.

Tears fell from my eyes.

"Our relationship will never work, Jungkook. We only lasted 6 months and plus...." Jimin said but paused.

"You don't love me enough claim me. You never asked me to marry you." He said again.

"I've always loved you though." He smiles weakly.

"Baby...what are you-" I said but got cut off by Jimin.

"Just leave. You have our niece now. Just go. Go find your true love and be happy. That's all I want for you." Jimin said trying not to cry.

"Jimin! You are my true love! We are destined to be together!" I yelled.

"Don't quit on us now, baby please." I cried.

"Take him away, please." Jimin said to the guards.

"Jimin What are you doing?" I cried.

I saw the guards over to me.

I quickly undid Jimins spell on me and pinned them all the ground making a dent.

"Stay down." I yell at them.

"Jimin please. What's going on! You love me! I love you." I cried holding him by his cheeks.

"Jungkook please leave. Please....I don't wanna see you anymore." Jimin cried.

I looked at him and looked down.

Then I kissed his lips passionately.

He kissed back.

He pulled away as soon as he did.

"Leave Jungkook." Jimin said.

"Jimin..." I said.

"Jungkook please leave! Please go!" Jimin cried.

"Live a good life, go find love. Go home and focus on work please! You'll be crowned king soon anyway. You should look for your queen..." Jimin cried.

I had forgotten about that and yes, my father in the USA is the King of all Vampires as well. The crown will be passed down to me.

"Jimin! You are all I want! You are all I need! I can't live without you!" I said with tears streaming down my eyes.

"I don't even wanna be the stupid king if that means that I won't have you to be my queen. I will literally die if you chose to be away from me." I yelled.

Jimin didn't say anything.

It's true though...if he doesn't want to come back with me, then I'll die. I was destined to live for him and if I don't have him, then what's the point of leaving.

"At least give me one more kiss." I said.

Jimin looked up at me with red puffy eyes and ran up to me kissing my lips. I kissed back instantly holding him by his waist. He held me by my neck still kissing me.

He pulls away from me.

"I'm sorry." He cried.

As soon as he said that, I was being cuffed by the guards.