6~•

Jimins POV.....

As soon as I heard the gunshots. I put on my costume and robe and ran out of the door to see Jungkook fighting my uncle and the rest of the leaders of the Jeon Mafia fighting the guards and agents that worked for the Park Mafia which is my uncle's Mafia and tried to get to Jungkook.

I looked at Jungkook and see that he was shot in the arm. Even more tears rolled down my eyes when I see my uncle punch jungkooks arm where the bullet was shot at.

Jungkook groaned in pain!!

"Hajima!!!" I cried.

I caught Jungkook and my uncles attention. Jungkook ran towards me. "Go back inside the room babe and lock the door." Jungkook said.

I looked behind Jungkook and saw my uncle run up towards Jungkook.

I yelled in horror!! He stabbed Jungkook on the side of his stomach!

Jungkook blacked out and fell to the floor.

...............Narrators POV......

The Jeon Mafia leaders yelled in horror and anger once they see Jungkook faint on the floor.

Jimin cried his eyes out and drops to the floor holding Jungkook in his arms not giving a damn that his skin is covered in his blood.

Hoseok yelled as he saw his little brother on the floor with all his blood flowing everywhere and tackled Jimins uncle to hold him down.

Hoseok threw so many punches and hold him down with a knife so Mr. Park wouldn't fight back.

"DONT YOU EVER MESS WITH MY FAMILY AGAIN!!!" Hoseok yelled and cried while holding the knife against Mr. Park's neck.

"I WILL KILL YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY!! DONT TOUCH MY BABY BROTHER OR YOU ARE DEAD AND I'LL FEED YOUR DEAD BODY TO THE WOLVES!!!" Hoseok yelled even louder and crying harder. He was already slowly cutting Mr. Parks neck.

Yoongi was crying while holding the wounded Ji hoon in is arms covered in his blood and seeing his best friend, Jungkook, shot and stabbed.

"You did this to them!!!!!" Yoongi cries and yells out before taking his gun out and aiming it at Mr. Park!!

"Yoongi wait!!!" Jin yells. It was too late. Yoongi shot the gun making the bullet hit Mr. Park..........

And Hoseok.

"NO!!!" Taehyung cried before running over to Hoseok and kicking Mr. Park away making Mr. Park groan.

Hoseok passed out but Mr. Park was still breathing and had his eyes open.

His agents picked him up and they drove away.

Taehyung cried as he picked up Hoseok and carried him in his arms.

Yoongi realized what he has done.

"No, no, no!! What did I do?! What did I do....." Yoongi cried before throwing the gun on the floor.

"Call 911!!" Jimin yelled as he held Jungkook even tighter.

"Please call 911...." Jimin cried hysterically.

Jin cried as he dropped down to his knees seeing both his kids in very deadly and vicious condition.

Namjoon picked up Jin from the floor and hugged him trying to keep the tears from falling in his eyes.

Jin cried hysterically in Namjoon's arms.

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at each other knowing that they can't get law enforcement involved.