(PT 2) 22

"What....." everyone gasped.

"What do you mean you had to kill Jimin in order to save yourself? Save yourself from what?" They asked.

"Jungoo~lay down on the bed and relax you just woke up so it's best you stay calm and try to remember everything from the coma." Jinyoung said.

I nod and walked over to my bed laying on the headboard. "Can I hold Taeseok?" I asked. Hobi smiles and hands me Taeseok. Yoonji comes climbing in the bed with me and laid on my stomach as I stroked her hair.

Tears filled my eyes as I saw these beautiful babies in my arms. I won't some of my own.

"I want beautiful kids like you guys." I said trying not to cry. I kissed Yoonji's forehead and Taeseok's forehead. "Tell us what happened baby...." Mom said. "It all started when I instantly fell into the coma." I said.

Flashback; Jungkook's POV....

"Baby Im home! Where are you?" I called out for my Jiminie. Then I see my little Jimin running over to me with a big smile on his face.

"Hey baby!" Jimin smiles sweetly and kissed me softly.

"How was school?" Jimin asked.

"Same old same old. I missed you." I said.

Jimin giggles softly and kissed me again. "I missed you too." Jimin smiles cutely.

"What do I have to do to make you say yes?" I smiled.

"You have to work for it Jungkookie. I've always wanted to marry a hard worker." Jimin said. I sigh and nod. "But aren't I hardworking man already Jimin?" I asked.

Jimin didn't answer. I sigh and put my bag down. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

Am I still not good enough for him? What will I have to do to marry him!?

I thought in my head. God it's like he wants me to this perfect man. Nobody is perfect. But then again...I love the boy to death and I'd do anything for him. Anything.

I sigh and walk out the bathroom. "So we eating out tonight or did you want me to cook?" I asked with a fake smile on my face.

"Let's eat out." Jimin said.

"Okay sure. I'll get the car ready." I said.

"No no no....let's just order." Jimin said.

"Anything for you." I sigh.

I grabbed my phone about to call to make an order when I got a call from my friend Yugyeom.

"Hey Yugyeom! What happened? Did you find anything?" I panicked as I answered the phone.

"Yes! I found something that probably will unlock this whole thing. I need you come back to school in an hour!" Yugyeom said very excited. I smile and huff.

"Thanks Yugyeom!! I'll see you later!" I beamed.

"Okay bye love you." He said.

"Aight love you too." I said and hung up.

"Jimin I just found out about the most greatest news ever! Yugyeom found some information! Maybe I'll be able to find my birth parents and my long lost siblings." I beamed excitedly.

"Finally...now we can figure out if their rich or not so they can pay for our huge house and get us out of this dump." Jimin scoffs.

What? I'm actually hurt. Finding my parents is a huge deal to me and all he cares about is money. It's all about money to him.