38~•

Narrators POV....

As Jungmin, his friends and siblings sat down to watch his family sing and perform, all he could do was look at Janeung and started tearing up. As Jungmin looked at him, he was starting to realize that life is really short. He then started thinking about his love for Janeung. Jungmin really does love him and he is sure of it. Jungmin has never felt this way before, not about a girl, a boy or any kind. With him....it's different. A good kind of different that he likes for a change. Jungmin stood up and held Janeung's hand leading him to a private booth. It was much more quiet. "You must've been cold in there, huh? It get's really cold in this stadium." Jungmin sighs with a slight smile.

Janeung smiles softly and nods. Jungmin held his hand and kisses Janeung's forehead and sighs. "Janeung-ssi... I love you. Literally with all of my heart and I truly believe that I will never ever stop loving you. It's weird of how fast I fell for you but I am glad I did...." jungmin said making Janeung blush. Janeung didn't know what to say but the truth and that's what he did. "Hyung.... I.... I don't feel the same way... Truly. Im sorry..." Janeung said softly. "What.." chuckles Jungmin softly. "If you didn't love me then why would you go out on dates with me. Why would we go out to the beach together alone? Why would you let me kiss you and touch you in a way that I wouldn't do to others? Why would you let me make love to you? Why would you say yes whenever I ask you to go to coronations or balls or galas? If you didn't love me then why would you be here with me at my uncles funeral...." Jungmin said. "I wanted to be here for you Jungmin....it's hard. I know it is." Janeung said looking down.

"No...no you don't!! You don't know how it feels to be rejected by someone you really love..." Jungmin yelled. "I love you..." Jungmin added with tears in his eyes. All Jungmin hope to hear from Janeung's mouth was... "I love you, too." but all that came out his mouth was..."I-I'm sorry Jungmin...."

Jungmin scoffs as tears fell from his eyes. Jungmin looks at Janeung and chuckles in frustration and anger before walking away. Janeung can only sigh and wipe his tears before following Jungmin a few minutes later. Janeung walks back into the booth where everyone is and sees Jungmin sitting down in the same seat he was before this whole situation. Janeung walks over not caring that they can see that he was crying and grabs his bag. He was about to walk away when Jungmin grabs his wrist and holds it tightly. "Stay till it ends..please...I'll make sure to take you home right after, if that's what you want." Jungmin sighs and said slowly. Janeung sniffles and tears up even more looking at Jungmin's hand on his wrist holding him and telling him to stay. He doesn't know how Jungmin could still want him to stay here with him. But....he didn't want to make things even more awkward so he just sat down next to him.

Everyone looked at the two in silence and just stared wondering in their minds what the hell is going on with them. They were confused but they were also worried for the two boys. "Jungmin....I'm sor-." Janeung said hut got cut off by Jungmin. "Please just....~•sighs•~ just let me hear this song...it was my uncles favorite." Jungmin said deeply with tears in his eyes. Janeung looked at him and just frowned looking down. Jungmin could only close his eyes before looking at his family singing on stage in front of tens of thousands of people. The memory of him and Janeung came back as the beautiful lyrics about love from the song echoed in his ear. "Your highness...we need to get you ready for your performance..." A man said bowing at Jungmin. Jungmin nods and signals him to leave. Jungmin stood up wiping his tears and sighing before walking into an elevator taking him down to his dressing room.

He looked at his reflection on the clear elevator as it went down and only saw his sadness through his red eyes. Once he and his manger arrived they rushed to his dressing room already getting him dressed and doing his makeup for he only had 2 minutes to get ready. They strained some pieces of his hair and he was ready. They walked him backstage as he prepared himself with his Earpiece and his neck mic. Applauses and cheers were heard as his parents, aunts and uncles, and grandparents came down from the stage after their amazing performance. "Good luck out there grandbaby....you'll do amazing." Namjoon and Jin said kissing Jungmin's forehead. He smiles and nods. Jungkook smiles as he looked at his son which surprised Jungmin. "Are you okay son?" Jungkook asked.  Jungmin sighs and looks away. "Are you okay dad?" Jungmin asked. "I will be baby...I will be but for now let's just be happy okay." Jungkook smiles as he hugged his son. Jimin smiles with tears as he finally sees his husband happy again and happily holding his eldest son. Jungmins name was announced on the speaker to the stadium so he run up stage putting on a fake smile. This song he was doing was more of a pop song...a fun song so everyone would cheer up.