.2.

I woke up and met the house empty. I saw a sticky note on my sisters bed side table saying that she and dad were both out right now and won't be home for a while.

Since I wasn't going to school I tried calling benji but he didn't pick up 4 times so I got frustrated and decided to call Ryan his best friend.

" hey do you know where benji is I'm tryna call him but he won't pick up" I said. " he's with me rn we're chilling at Dallas lake" he said as if he was out of breath.

"Aight, wait there I'm coming".
"Nah, don't. Don't come. meet us at the forest" he said fast. " cool But why" I questioned. "Just do i-" he said until the phone call ended abruptly.

Because I didn't bring any clothes with me I had no choice other than to wear my sisters clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the gate and followed the path way. Everything seemed nice and calm though the fog in the sky made it seem like we were in riverdale or sumn.

The big trees swayed through the wind as I neared closer to where we usually hang out.

"Fuck" I could hear someone shout from a distance. It was Ryan getting frustrated at something I'm yet to figure out.

"Shorty wassup " I said as a joke grabbing benji's ass. "You should've gone to school why aren't you in school?" Benji softly said.

"I didn't want to. What's the problem ?" I say as I sat on a big rock. "No problem it's  just now that all three of us are gone it's gonna seem kinda sus" Ryan explained.

"Well benji invited me to be here" i say. "You first told me you won't come and now you appear out of no fucking where" Benji replied.

" bet it was because you thought i was gonna see that girl I mentioned yesterday night" he again said trying to tease me.

"What the fuck, no I ain't that jealous" I said as if I didn't care at all. "Well it's not like she's here anyways so-" Ryan says before benji playfully punches him in the arm."Okay?" I say confused.

A soft ping came from benji's phone indicating that he'd just got a message. He picks up his phone from his pocket and looks at it.

"I need to go Cyrus wants me to help him with something privately" He said staring at me with puppy eyes knowing I'll get upset if he leaves.

"What about me?" Ryan says picking up his sweater and wearing it.
"I'm sorry bro but you're gonna have to come over in around a hour or so" benji says patting his shoulder.

"Well then I'm going home" Ryan says. "Same" I say following his route since we live on the same road.

Making our way towards the back gate I noticed Ryan being sort of gloomy. " yo dude wassup" I say tryna comfort This guy cuh this shit getting boring as fuck.

"I need to tell you something that's been on my mind for the past few days"

Jokes on you bitch

K, so it's been a while because I was moving and didn't have wifi to update but I'll try start again from now.

Vote and share❤️