.16.

-vøté&ćømmént
"Okay what do you want" I say then realising that came of a little harsh. "What the fuck, why you in such a hurry" he says obviously irritated to my question.

"Nothing, can we please go somewhere private I feel uncomfortable standing out here in the open with you" i say.

"Sure why don't we hide forever, in fact let's get married secretly and have kids secretly just as Romeo and Juliet planned." He says his tone increasing. "Ryan, please breathe and stop yelling" I say trying to comfort him.

"No I won't stop yelling! I know you still have feelings for Benji" he says now bringing attention from a couple kids below our grade. "What in the world is wrong with you" I say pulling him into the boys lockers.

"I can't just erase my feelings for someone I just broke up with, mind you it wasn't exactly my choice Ryan"

"Oh, so it's my fault? I thought you actually liked me I knew I'd always be your second choice. Since we were little I was always a second choice after Benji of course" he says.

"Really? That's what you think?" I say looking into his dull eyes and leaving out the changing room.

As I walk past I see Benji and his group of friends. They nod to me however Benji just looks at me coldly, with no expression on his face. He wore all black and it seemed as if he hadn't slept in days.

Benji doesn't sleep often, he's usually awake at night however in the past few days it's been showing tremendously.

a light buzz left my phone with a notification which showed that Ryan posted a video on his second channel
I clicked on my home button and proceeded to play the video named 'love' by scrubs.

"You know that warm feeling you get inside of you, when you have achieved something. The feeling you get of happiness. Yeah I get that feeling whenever I'm with this person." Ryan says as some Roblox gameplay played in the background. I'm guessing it was one of those 'have Roblox game play in the background, no balls' kinda thing.

"The insatiable desire for this person had been with me ever since I was a child. I think" said Ryan, I blushed. Ryan is known to be really sweet with his words however his mouth usually leads him into trouble.

I saw Mia approach me and she had a look of excitement. "Bitch guess what" she says as I put my phone into my pocket. "Lol what?" I say whilst we walked to our next lesson.

"No you have to guess" she says. "oh did you find your lonely ass a boyfriend?" I say sarcastically . "Wrong, we got an invitation to a party" she says jumping up and down.

"Relax, who would want to invite me though?" I say. "Actually you didn't really get invited you're just my plus one" she says. "What? Who's party is it?" I questioned.

"You're not gonna like this" she says looking down to her feet. "Tell me, I won't get mad" I say as we entered our math class. "It's Benji's" she whispered into my ear then quickly ran to her seat.

"Everyone quieten down and get out your calculators we have a test" my teacher says as the rest of the class sits down. "No fucking way" I mouthed towards Mia who in response said "yes you are bitch". But instead of whispering she said it out loud.
"Excuse me?" My maths teacher said which made the entire class laugh.

The rest of the school day was mainly spent of Mia trying to persuade me into going to Benji's party. "You have to go, Ryan is coming and he'd probably be sad if you didn't go" she said.

"How do you know Ryan is coming" I asked.
"Rumours" she said as she dragged me into her car.
"Where we going" I questioned as I put on my seatbelt.
"To the mall" she says.
"Why?"
"I'm going to buy us the sexiest outfits out there" Mia said
-vøté&ćømmént