.5.

VOT3 and COMM3NT❤️✌️

READ NOTE AT THE END
I woke up to the annoying beeping sound of my alarm. 7:00am it read, I turned around and was met with an empty bed.
Benji probably went back home to get ready for school so as usual I went to the bathroom and did my daily hygiene routine and chose my outfit to wear.

I ran down stairs seeing a note on the counter which read "You must be home  as soon as school's done and call you're father if you need anything because I won't be back till tomorrow night. There's 25 dollars in the vase."

Is my mother serious. Why would she leave for so long with no explanation knowing there's some creepy old man killing and shit.

I quickly grabbed a breakfast bar and made sure to lock all the house doors.

Knowing my mom would freak out if I walked on my own I met up with my friend Ashley who lives a couple houses away.

"Omg you won't believe what just happened to me" Ashley screamed still closing her door.

"What" I said laughing a little. "My step brothers who I thought I would hate just moved in and they're hot" she said pretty fast.

"Put your dick back into your pants you just broke up with Cyrus like three days ago" I said. "So what he's apparently up into this hoe called Jessica so ion care"

"Well besides that these hot dudes are technically now you're re brothers, so technically it's incest" I said smartly

"I will shove it in before Benji shoves it in if you don't shut your big ass up" she said smacking my ass.

"You know darn well I'm right" I said nearing the school entrance.

"Virgin" Ashley muttered under her breath but loud enough for me to hear then ran off into the school.

" take that back you hoe" I screamed chasing her into the school but soon slowing down as I see Benji, Ryan Cyrus and a few other boys.

"Hey guys" I said and each one of them responded with a nod or a sup.
"Can I speak to you" benji said walking me over somewhere with less people.

"What is it baby" I said fiddling with his hands. "I want you to stay away from Ashley" he said. "What, why I've been friends with her since sixth grade what's so bad about her" I say

"Just listen to me I get bad vibes from her and I just want what's best for you" he said

He then gave me a bracelet which had "1st and last"  written on it.

"What's this supposed to mean?" I said putting it on. The bell then rang "How ever you perceive it" he quickly said and headed off with some of the boys.  READ NOTE AT THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOT3 & C0MM3NT❤️

because I'm so ia with updating and shit I will make shorter chapters but they will be more frequent. Also, keep commenting for me to update because it really inspires me to continue.